• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Community (6 seasons and a movie) characters MBTI

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
You remember Community, right? They had such good exaggerations of personality that I had to type the characters
Jeff Winger- ESTP
Britta Perry- ENTJ or something, she's kinda hard to peg
Abed Nadir- INTP obviously
Pierce Hawthorne- ESTP
Troy Barns- ENFP
Annie Edison- ESFJ or ENFJ
Shirley Bennet- ESFJ
Dean Pelton- ENFP
Professor Dunken- ESTP
Chang- ENTP
Feel free to post your thoughts but try to keep it spoiler free. I just began the last season

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think Britta was more an ENFJ, but I could be wrong. I'm shit at this typing thing.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You remember Community, right? They had such good exaggerations of personality that I had to type the characters
Jeff Winger- ESTP
Britta Perry- ENTJ or something, she's kinda hard to peg
Abed Nadir- INTP obviously
Pierce Hawthorne- ESTP
Troy Barns- ENFP
Annie Edison- ESFJ or ENFJ
Shirley Bennet- ESFJ
Dean Pelton- ENFP
Professor Dunken- ESTP
Chang- ENTP
Feel free to post your thoughts but try to keep it spoiler free. I just began the last season

Annie extrovert? Nah.More like an INFJ. Chang: ESTP

Lyra.I

First of Her Name
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ooo I LOVE COMMUNITY :wubbie:

I've been rewatching the whole thing lately and observing the characters close, i'd say-
Jeff- ENTJ (may come off as an ExTP at first glance)
Britta- ISFP
Annie- ISTJ/ESFJ, hard to tell if it's strong Te or Fe
Troy- ESTP
Abed- INTP
Shirley- ESFJ
Pierce- ESTJ

Liriope

Ooo I LOVE COMMUNITY :wubbie:

I've been rewatching the whole thing lately and observing the characters close, i'd say-
Jeff- ENTJ (may come off as an ExTP at first glance)
Britta- ISFP
Annie- ISTJ/ESFJ, hard to tell if it's strong Te or Fe
Troy- ESTP
Abed- INTP
Shirley- ESFJ
Pierce- ESTJ

I'm on board with these. Jeff and Britta are difficult because they both have huge hang-ups on their image. Jeff comes off as an ENxJ 3 (I'm leaning ENFJ) who tries really hard to cultivate the cool douchebag persona. Bad Si. Britta seems like she leads with Fi so I could easily see ISFP, but she tries to look more moral than she actually is, so it's hard to say. Annie strikes me as an ESTJ 1 actually, but comes off as an F because she embraces the feminine role. I'm working my way through the series now, and I'm trying to get a read on Troy, but his character seems to not be fleshed out yet and is mostly a comic relief xSxP, but it will probably be more evident as I progress. Agree with the rest.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Jeff: ENFJ (all those rousing speeches)
Britta: INFP (very idealistic, not very good at application)
Annie: ESTJ (I agree with Liriope about her embracing femininity)

With the general consensus on these -
Shirley: ESFJ
Troy: ESTP
Abed: INTP
Pierce: ESTJ