• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Al Pacino

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
One of America's most revered living actors.

EnFP

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think he's introverted. He's said so a few times himself, in fact, even though he also says that he tries to look extroverted.

"My first language was shy. It's only by having been thrust into the limelight that I have learned to cope with my shyness."

He talks about it here:
YouTube - Inside The Actors Studio:Al Pacino 1

I think he's INFJ. I see him saying a lot of things that similar to what I have either said or thought about saying in the past, and I can relate a lot of it. He just gives off those INFJ vibes, too, which is weird because his mannerisms and speech patterns seem different than most INFJ's. I still get the vibes from him, though.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
We're still no closer to consensus on him. At least with the Hitler thread, although probably every type was mentioned, it at least resulted in closure (INFJ I think?).

As for Pacino, I am leaning towards ENFJ now...

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
We're still no closer to consensus on him. At least with the Hitler thread, although probably every type was mentioned, it at least resulted in closure (INFJ I think?).
lol no.

As for Pacino, it's hard for me to say, because he's such a professional. You certainly can't type him based on characters, nor interviews from the past 20 years, because he's so calculated.

Based on his vibe in Dog Day Afternoon perhaps, I'd lean toward INFx.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
Well, I think he's xxxJ.
I don't like him as an actor, but I have seen this topic and I think he's J and not at all P.

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Haven't we been over this? Anyone who studied MBTI and examined ENFJ-behaviour and compared it to the attitude AL Pacino has in both movies and events knows that he is an ENFJ.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INFJ. Here's why. (Love Al Pacino!!)

Seems an introvert. Comes across in interviews as calm, a little shy. But his Extrovert side is feeling - always considerate, polite, friendly. Cuddly.

That puts him at INFJ or ISFJ. Does he display more introvert intuition or sensing? Im going intuition. When he opens up, very thoughtful about his characters, and eloquent. Highly aware. Insightful. Goes deep into the nature of his characters, beyond the physical world.

An introvert with introverted intuition and extraverted feeling - INFJ.

redrocker

MBTI Type
INFP
I have no idea but there is NO WAY he is an esfp. He's never been as obnoxious as some of those types.
I heard INFJ once and I thought it made sense.