• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Scarface

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Tony: ESTJ
Manny: ISFP
Elvira: ISTP
Frank: ESFJ
Gina: ESFP
Omar: ESTP
Sosa: INTJ
ChiChi: ISTP

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Manny is definitely introverted he only reacts to Tony but he never intiates energy he just seems to be going just going with the flow , he's not a J either as he seems to be just taking what life gives him and doesn't seem to have a structred plan or vision for what he wants out of life, ISFP fun loving carefree guy just going with the flow.

Tony is an ESTJ to the T , he's the typical charismatic , dogmatic mobboss, with a strict code of ethics that he lives by, he's very similar to Tony Sopranno in that aspect, an ESTP would have never pulled off what Tony was capable off, they aren't shrewd or calculating enough, ESTP are usually just hitmen and brutes similar to Tommy from Goodfellas their just gonna do the job , talk trash get laid, ect. but they don't have a desire to be incharge or run a criminal organization, which is usually reserved for SJ/NJ

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Tony is ESTP and Gina is ISFP.

ESTJ? Really?.... sheesh

JLM

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Tony is a SJ, SP doesn't wanna lead, ESTP would've been fine just getting paid by Frank and getting laid , He only wanted power and control, he had a plan all along and follwed through to the very end, He wasn't on the party scene or was a womanizer or talked trash, he was a charismatic leader of a criminal organization.

PrimrosePopinjay

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Tony is a SJ, SP doesn't wanna lead, ESTP would've been fine just getting paid by Frank and getting laid , He only wanted power and control, he had a plan all along and follwed through to the very end, He wasn't on the party scene or was a womanizer or talked trash, he was a charismatic leader of a criminal organization.

I have an ESTP in one of my college classes that craves nothing but power and control. ESTP can definitely want to lead.

maskara

MBTI Type
FiNe
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree with OP that Tony = ENTJ, maybe not the stereotypical kind.
Maybe augmented Se/diminished Ni? He seemed very much at home in the grit of criminal life, he trusted his own perceptions on how to achieve power and control above everyone else's.
His charisma is something I see in ENTJs, not really in SPs or SJs...
But yeah, he may very well have been an ESTP, also not the stereotypical kind. Though he really seems more J than P.
ESTJ seems a good possibility, but I couldn't spot the Si and teritary Ne at all. Se really stands out in his behavior.

Manny is definitely an SP. He seems more of an ESTP to me, but ESFP is also a good call. Introverted? Don't know about that...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tony: ESTP
Manny: ISFP
Elvira: ISTP
Sosa: ENTJ
Mamma: ESTJ
Tony's sister: ESFP
Frank: ESFJ

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tony Montana is a complete and utter Artisan. He's not a strategist at all, he's an impulsive opportunist. However, being an ESTP, that would make him a Tactical Initiator, all of the Initiators like to "lead" in their own ways.

maskara

MBTI Type
FiNe
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tony Montana is a complete and utter Artisan. He's not a strategist at all, he's an impulsive opportunist. However, being an ESTP, that would make him a Tactical Initiator, all of the Initiators like to "lead" in their own ways.
That does makes sense. What mostly made me think ENTJ was the dominance, but I suppose that's not very justified at all.