• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gwen Stefani

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
She hasn't had her own thread before now, after searching the archives. Let me start with my opinion:

ENFJ ENFP, Enneagram 4

Last edited:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm
her judging function is introverted
and i see Fi
could be 4th position Ti - but i doubt it

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah. After watching the vid, I'm more confident in ENFJ.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'm gonna go with ESFJ since she bleaches her hair and wears makeup (tsk tsk), although I do love her so. :wub:

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
On the enneagram blogspot it says she's an ENFP enneagram 4w3.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm gonna go with ESFJ since she bleaches her hair and wears makeup (tsk tsk), although I do love her so. :wub:

lol ur not serious right?

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Well I do loves me some fashion so I can't argue with the woman about that.
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6lccroEJ6Q&feature=related"][/YOUTUBE]
Her desire to be the only one wearing an outfit which is so important to her ("being an individual, not like anyone else"--3:20 in) and anti-designer/name brand makes me think Fi before Fe. Not that ENFJs like seeing a sweater they bought at GAP on gazillion other people, but it just seems SO important to her.

Where's her Fe vs. Ne? I don't believe all ENFPs need to be bouncing off the walls so her relative sedateness doesn't really prove anything.