• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gwen Stefani

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
C'mon, you're prettier than Stefani, don't kid yourself.
jack.....
sweet...but...prettier... no...but...we look the same from the side...and that was weird to see.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I see more S than N. If she's Intuitive, she's a balanced one. Her interviews & songs ( 'A Simple Kind Of Life', the lyrics scream Sensor to me) don't seem that intuitive, like Taylor Swift (SJ) she writes/sings about experiences she's had. To me her style is very SP. I'd love to claim as an NF, we grew up in the same city and I'm proud she got the heck out of here, but I think she's ESFP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i still say total enfp 4w3 :D

Grunfur

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All of you are just blindly typing her. I want to see your reasons. Real reasons.
Gwen Stefani is an ENFJ.

She is rather expressive and open with her emotions on nearly every interview. In an interview about the song "Don't Speak", she said that she felt like crying just thinking about it. To cry that easily is something very Fe dom like. And she was very open about it and quick to react to it too. If an Fi user felt like crying they probably would be more quiet and not really talk much about it. Not many Fi users like crying in front of people.

The way she describes things is more geared toward Ni-Se rather than Ne. An Ne user will always be making connections about two things and are very idea oriented. They usually bounce from one idea to the next. For her, she kinda has the general picture in her head and is more "playful" the way she describes things. She described No Doubt as a more "songy-song" band. I think she has some idea of how they sound internally, but expresses it in a more picturesque way. This is quite Se. There are many other examples of this.

A lot of how she gets into detail about fashion and her whole style is very Se-like. She is very focused on style and a lot of it is just imagery. It's not personal internal meaning like Fi. Obviously it plays a role in her personality as she has said, but that's more because she is probably a 4w3. She wants to stand out. That's really more of a 4 thing. Otherwise, she simply has an image.

Most importantly, songs like "Don't Speak" scream ENFJ. I mean listen to "Don't speak. I know just what you're saying. So please stop explaining". If I had a penny for every time I met ENFJ who will try to predict what people do/or say I'll be one rich fella. That's how they get so good at manipulating. They have the ability to predict patterns through Ni and Fe genuinely expects people to have a certain emotional reaction. It seems like this verse is exploding with Fe. She knows the minute that she hears him talk about the relationship she'll get upset. It'll strike a nerve for her. And this is quite Fe. Getting in tune with the current mood of what's going on.

No Doubt that she's an ENFJ, so don't speak. I know just what you're saying. And it's probably wrong. :bye:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No Doubt that she's an ENFJ, so don't speak. I know just what you're saying. And it's probably wrong. :bye:

I-See-What-You-Did-There..png