• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ronald Reagan

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Well let's do preferences. E for sure, J for sure, likely F. IMO.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJ. He was uncomfortable with his true deep feelings, had a strong sense of honor, quick humor, and a very strong sense of right/wrong and duty.

For the record, I doubt highly that ANY Intuitive has been President. Maybe an NT. But it's dominated by STs and SJs.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
ESTJ. He was uncomfortable with his true deep feelings, had a strong sense of honor, quick humor, and a very strong sense of right/wrong and duty.

For the record, I doubt highly that ANY Intuitive has been President. Maybe an NT. But it's dominated by STs and SJs.

Jefferson seems like an N to me. Woodrow Wilson, too.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I agree, I think there were a few decidedly N pres, such as Lincoln. But that's neither here nor there.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I think you're right about all that. :yes: Is it typical of that type to be open with their feelings with their wife though?

heart

heart on fire

In my opinion only two, John Quincy Adams was INTP and Thomas Jefferson INTJ.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dammit Jeffster, you think everyone worth a crap is SP!

WE'RE EVERYWHERE MAN, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE.

Dennis Miller is worth a crap, and he's NT.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ronald Reagan is not only hard to type because every politician is, but he's even worse since he never stopped acting. I have no idea what his type is, but I think it's extremely fitting that two people came up with the opposite results.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I would figure Jimmy Carter to be some kind of NF, just to name one.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Ronald Reagan is not only hard to type because every politician is, but he's even worse since he never stopped acting. I have no idea what his type is, but I think it's extremely fitting that two people came up with the opposite results.

Amen, especially since he really was an actor. I was in Europe the summer before he was elected and NO ONE there thought we could be serious about him as a candidate...but that aside...there was just a profile of him on PBS"s American Experience and he came across as Orphan archetype (maybe they all do to be president...)

Again, the only politicians we know for sure (meaning they went through a workshop and chose best-fit type) are
Bill--ENFP
Hillary--INTJ
Gore--INTJ

I believe I heard from a credible source that Carter is NF but not at the same level of certainty as with the above three.

Lincoln I've always felt was NF...