• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jimmy Buffett

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think he's either an ISFP or ESFP- not sure which one.
His songs seem to idealize more of a life of a laidback Introvert but he sounds like an Extravert.
What do you guys think?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I am amazed that nobody cares..

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Seriously, how can anyone NOT like Jimmy Buffet?

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Haha!
I can see how actually. The amazed part was sarcastic- in fact- I made this thread after seeing the South Park episode in which Buffet sings "AidsBurger in Paradise".
YouTube - buffett meets southpark

alicia91

I like Jimmy Buffet, I just don't know anything about her personality. His song lyrics are SP for sure.

D'Ascoyne

I care

I am amazed that nobody cares..

It's been 8 years since you posted this, but I'm bringing it back.

Watched a couple of interviews and I think he seems more ESFP. He's mellow but I don't know if he's an introvert.