• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"I Love Money" VH1 Reality Show

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
First of all, does anyone watch this?
If so, I'll give some of my opinions of what I think their types are after watching a whole season of this hilarious dumbed-down 'real life'.
If not, this can go straight to the Graveyard. You have my word! :D

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
If anyone cares, this website: I Love Money can give you an idea of what the characters are like.

Guess which Keirsey Temperament is dominant? Hmmmm....lol!

I'll reveal what I'm thinking a little bit actually.

There is one Rational, one Idealist, two Guardians, and thirteen Artisans.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I'm not amazed that nobody cares but I just want to say that I think Toastee may be an INFP, :D

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
they're all SENSORS.

Lots of SP's.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Even Mr. Boston?
He seems way too awkward to be an S.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Lol I saw Mr.Boston and I don't think he was an NT. I really didn't think he was that intelligent, and even so I didn't get that NT appreciation and fascination with the thought process. Maybe it was just because he was insanely ackward, too a degree that I as an INTP was cringing mercifully.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I don't think he's that intelligent either but you have to remember not all NTs are intelligent- there are some stupid NTs out there. He's an NT who is obsessed with getting laid. I think he's an ENTP.

Since some people show interest.. I might as well reveal what I think all of their types are.
Rationals
Mr. Boston-ENTP
On the other hand, he could be an ISTJ with inferior Ne.
It is clear he has no Se. He tries to bring it out through his "Boston Charm".
The reason why I think he is Ne dominant is that he desires to live by an image to boost his self-esteem or he could be an Si dominant aware of his 'shadow side', thinking its a cool Se but in reality its an awkward and failing Ne.

Guardians
Real-ISTJ (guaranteed it was Chance's idea to get involved with "I Love New York")- it's obvious why he appealed to Sister Patterson, another Guardian.
Rodeo-ESFJ (a very interesting Guardian..rampant Fe)

Artisans (The Rest!!)
ISTP: Hoopz, Whiteboy, Nibblz
ESTP:Megan, 12 Pack, The Entertainer
ESFP: Heather, Pumkin, Destiney, Heat, Midget Mac, Chance
ISFP: Toastee, Brandi

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
On Mr.Boston

The reason why I was really put off and sort of focused on his intelligence is because it always rubbed me the wrong way when people sort of use their intellectual ability no matter how small or great to uphold an image. I think he's not an F because he has almost no understanding of social dynamics, he really alienates people and does things that just make me cringe. He deff does not seem Introverted at all. I didn't sense to much reflectiveness in his actions or thoughts, I could see the Ne dominance though.

Maybe he's just more on the dysfunctional side, haha I guess its especially jarring to me because I'm used to being around some unbalanced INTP's and their reflectiveness and depth of thought still shine through even though their understanding of things outside of themselves and particular interests is off putting to a sizable amount of people.

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Lol I saw Mr.Boston and I don't think he was an NT. I really didn't think he was that intelligent, and even so I didn't get that NT appreciation and fascination with the thought process. Maybe it was just because he was insanely ackward, too a degree that I as an INTP was cringing mercifully.

He's an SJ.

He'd do anything to fit in and be accepted by the 'cool group'.

Probably ISFJ or a sheltered ESFJ.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
ESTP would be my second choice for Chance, however, he seems too damn reactive to be a T. Far from a nice guy, but he seems very emotional nevertheless. I saw a lot of similarities between him and ENFP New York and ESFP Flavor Flav.

One change I would like to make though
Real: ISFJ- he's a lot more levelheaded than most of the other people on "I Love Money" (even though that's not really saying much), even some of the T's, but that doesn't mean he is a T. He has too strong of a romantic streak to be a T (the whole thing with Hoopz).

Mr. Boston, it's tough to say whether he's an SJ with inferior Ne or an NP with inferior Si. In an earlier post I suggested either STJ or NTP. I think an F would have been able to detect what another person is actually feeling at this point of time. T's are exceptionally bad at this. For some reason, I could see ISTJ- even though I don't know of an ISTJ who would act like him- come to think of it- Boston is a man of his own. I'm still going to go with ENTP. I know of definite ENTPs who use their 'chameleon' Ne to try to fit in to society. Many ENTPs see this as the best way to be able to remain with people, an ENTP would come across as more awkward than an SJ for two reasons

a.) SJs are just more common. If an SJ happens to make things awkward, it would be done in a way that other SJs could relate to and not care about much. Boston's awkwardness isn't your typical awkwardness. Everyone gets a little awkward once in a while.
b.) The SJ has that Si (whether its dominant or auxiliary) which helps a person pick up on social cues. The ENTP doesn't have anything to help him out.