• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Persona 5

PalebloodHunter

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So, Persona 5 is out and it is glorious! Being a game heavily drenched in Jungian psychology, it should be a no brainer to discuss this. I have sunk in 30 hours into the game and am still unlocking the nuances within each characters. For the sake of hiding spoilers, let's just discuss on characters that are available right at the start.

Akira Kurusu (protagonist) - Persona games normally have their protagonists be a blank canvas. But, Akira seems to have a personality. I think he's an INTP.
Ann - No idea
Ryuuji - No idea
Morgana - No idea

Lol, I'm terrible at this. But, I'd love to hear opinions of others who have played this game.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This list has more characters in it than those that are available at the beginning, so don't read it if that's a spoiler to you.

Main character - INFJ
Sojiro - ?STJ
Ryuji - ESTP
Morgana - E?F?
Ann - ESFP
Akechi - ENFJ
Yusuke - INFJ
Makoto - ?NFJ
Futaba - INTP
Haru - ISFP
Igor - ENFJ
Niijima - ?NTJ