• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Uma Thurman

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Wow. How else do they describe her, not even in terms of MBTI necessarily..?

She was weird and artsy in high school (boarding school in New England, IIRC). Hippie-ish then. She apparently kinda smelled. LOL Supposed to be not as into the Hollywood lifestyle.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
just wondering why people are heading towards INFP

might be right for all i know lol

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Mostly because, as usual, she simply reminds me of several other "confirmed" INFPs who you don't know, so it's only for persuading me.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
ahh well she has the disposition of many isfjs i know. stalemate lol.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
well ISFJs can differ within type.

EDIT:

I have oodles of INFP friends and i would say none of em are umas lol

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Uma's very insecure, you have to bear that in mind when typing her. She has some body image disorder (Wiki it) so she has a very low self image.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
you all are putting way too much stock into MBTI. It's an indicator and actors are the most difficult to type because they are always changing who they are for work.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
anyone can have that problem. they just tend to go about it (handle it) different ways.

you all are putting a lot of stock in MBTI. It's an indicator and actors are the most difficult to type because they are used to playing all type of characters.
that is why i practically never type actors

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Edited OP to take into account proportional opinion on thread

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Note to self: dynamiteninja lacks backbone; simply keep pushing

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Note to self: dynamiteninja lacks backbone; simply keep pushing

Listen you! I only changed the OP because I genuinely have been persuaded by the arguments of others that she could be an ISFJ. I still favour INFP however. I wouldn't have changed it if I hadn't felt that it was right

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
there is a big difference between ISFJ and ISFP