• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NBC Hannibal

abigail_hobbs

MBTI Type
INTP
thank u so much if u make any additions or corrections or new ppl. here r my typings:

Will Graham- INFJ
Beverley Katz- ESFP
Frederick Chilton- ISTJ
Hannibal Lecter- INFJ
Freddie Lounds: ENTJ
Bedelia Du Maurier- INTJ
Hot British Guy from Antipasto (i loved u, hot british guy)- ENTP
Garrett Jacob Hobbs- INFJ
Miriam Lass- ISFJ
Jimmy Price: INTP
Francis Dolarhyde- ISFP
Reba McClane- INFP
Marissa Schurr- ESTP
Abigail Hobbs- ISFX
Chiyoh- ISTP
Mason Verger- ESTP
Jack Crawford- ESTJ
Brian Zeller- ENTP
Peter Bernardone- INFP
Margot Verger- ISTP
Franklyn Froideveaux- INFP (hope he in heaven. eatin cheese. :'()
Winston- ISFP
Buster: ENFP

vierkant

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
i've stopped watching the show when Hannibal leaves the country, but i definitely agree with Will and Hannibal both being INFJ (but Anthony Hopkins' adaptation INTJ), Jack ESTJ and Mason ESTP.

but i'm not sure about Frederik being ISTJ, he's pretty flamboyant and even a bit arrogant (when he doesn't deserves to be), not as practical, to the point, down to earth as someone like Jack. he actually reminds me of an ESTP i knew.

i forgot about most characters, but i wonder why you said Garrett JH is INFJ? even though he is a very different kind of serial killer and has mercy for all of his victims, honors them in the best way possible and has these kind of rituals doing so, he kinda sound Si-ish, but i could totally be wrong, but there is quite some differences in how Hannibal displays his victims more as a work of art and how Garrett puts every part to practical use. but i haven't watched in a very long time and my memory is shit.

on funkymbtifiction there are some pretty good typings on the show.