• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SKAM - mbti

cardamome

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This series became popular worldwide yet I found almost no people typing it.
Eva - XSFP
Jonas - IXFP
Noora - ENFJ
William - ENTJ
Isak - ISFP
Even - ESFP
Eskild - ENFP
Vilde - ESFJ
Sana - INTJ
female Chris - ESTP
male Chris - ESFP

These are just guessings.

BlueWings

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm pretty sure Isak's an INTP. He's definitely not an Fi user, also lots of Fe-inf signs. I think some people mistype him as a feeler because his whole character arc revolves around his relation to other people. However feeling is his inferior function and that's where all his issues stem from. He's very insecure about managing relationships but at the same time he craves the validation and support he gets from them. We don't really get to see much of his dominant Ti but when we do it's apparent that he's a lot more confident in his own analytical skills than he is when it comes to dealing with human issues. He likes to see himself as competent and if he isn't he will try to pretend that he is.

Noora is an SF for sure, I considered ISFJ but I lean towards ISFP at the moment. I think I'll need to watch her season again. It is sometimes hard to see if her morals and standards stem from Si's no-nonsense attitude combined with Fe views on what is socially acceptable and appropriate or if she just has really firm Fi principles and values.

I agree that Sana is an NTJ, and I'm hoping for more Sana-content in season 4 to become sure about her type.

Vilde is very easy to type and I agree with you on ESFJ. She lives and breathes interpersonal structure and loves using known methods to enforce it.

vierkant

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
here's what i think:

Eva: ISFJ
Noora: INFP
William: INTJ
Nikolai: ENFJ (unhealthy)
Sana: ENTJ
Isak: ISTP
Vilde: ESFJ
Eskild: ESFP
haven't thought about the rest yet.

vierkant

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Noora is an SF for sure, I considered ISFJ but I lean towards ISFP at the moment. I think I'll need to watch her season again. It is sometimes hard to see if her morals and standards stem from Si's no-nonsense attitude combined with Fe views on what is socially acceptable and appropriate or if she just has really firm Fi principles and values.
i actually think Noora is an INFP, she reminds me of every INFP i know, especially my INFP best friend. she has very firm principles and values, but is always questioning and in doubt because of her aux-Ne. she also likes to learn and improve herself, trying to be openminded and righteous. she can let herself miss out on opportunities if it goes against her principles (kissing someone's ex). Fi-dom can look so much like Fe.

i can see this in Noora, her Fi is actually very strong (and visible to me). it's behind all her actions. is this morally right? does this make me a righteous person? etc. if she has aux-Fe she would be more blank and understanding to William his actions, especially with the bottle smashing incident. her Fi blinds her by saying "this is something i cannot condone", which makes it hard for her to empathize with him.

oh and also why i think she is a Fi-dom and not a Fe-aux.. Noora finds it really really REALLY hard to open up to others and make herself vulnerable, even to her closest friends. she also has too much pride to accept her feelings for William, so she rather deals with her feelings on her own.

i also think Eva is an ISFJ, she loses her sense of self because of her relationship with Jonas. the ISFJs i know like to give themselves completely to the people they fall in love with, this is a nice contrast to how Noora is, she can hardly give a piece of herself. Noora's season is in comparison to Eva's way more quiet, less talking things through, less "who am i?", more lost in thought and more melancholic and feeling and dealing on her own.

i do agree with what you said about Isak and inf-Fe, but i wonder why you think Ne over Se?

cardamome

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There is no way that Noora is an INFP. Fe and Fi are different and it shows for instance when she started dating William without Vilde's knowledge. She did the thing that was morally very wrong (dating your friend's ex) - a thing an INFP would have given a bit more thought and wouldn't act on so quickly. She then didn't want to tell it Vilde because she knew her actions would not be accepted by the society - Fe. Also, as a Ne-dominant I don't see Ne at all, her judging function is completely different. Ne is all over the place, meaning that when you come up with ideas, they go in various directions and it's not at all organized. Noora is organized, her thoughts are organized aswell. When she locks herself at home for several days, she diggs deeper and deeper into one thing and breaks it down into small parts. Noora is also a J, not a P. Look at how she dresses, how she keeps her room organized, how she cares about the fact that Eskild left an empty box of cereal and didn't throw it away. INFP wouln't even notice it. Noora also reminds me of an INFJ friend I had, so after giving it more thought I'd say she's an INFJ, not ENFJ. She needs her alone time and doesn't seem comfortable in crowds, has her small group of friends and when something doesn't go right, she doesn't go out for days because she needs to recharge.

vierkant

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
@cardamome haha you seem to have interpreted the show so differently than i did.

i didn't say there was no difference between Fe and Fi, just that Fi-doms can be so warm, kind and soft spoken that it can easily be mistaken for Fe.

actually it took quite some time before Noora actually went for William, who is in fact not an ex, but Vilde's love interest. i would definitely not call it a quick and easy decision. i actually think she gave it a lot of thought, because throughout the season you can feel her struggle and that she tries to push him as far away possible, but he seems to like her even more because of it (she's probably aware, but still she honestly is very careful with him) and he puts her in a difficult situation and even though she says no to him quite often, she can't deny the deep and heavy feelings she eventually has for him.

i also do not think she keeps it a secret from her friends because she wants to be accepted by society, but because she has a pretty strict moral code(Fi) and fails to live by it and is not quite sure what to do, she's constantly questioning (Ne) and she does not drink and does not have sex because of bad things that happened in her past (Si).

i actually know an (unhealthy) INFP who is actually very very organised, she has OCD, sometimes makes quick judgements and has high expectations of others and pushes people away who don't live up to them to protect herself from getting hurt. Noora kinda does the same, but not that extreme. my friend has been through quite a lot and has found ways to cope and i'm guessing Noora is the same. i don't think that the way she dresses or how organised she is are good arguments for being a J. Fi-dom's might like to dress nice because of self-expression. inf-Te longs for a certain control.

the fact that she got mad at Eskild was also because there was a lot of other things going on in her head and i've noticed when INFPs are stressed out or when they feel their space is violated they become irritated by the smallest things. i can know, my girlfriend is also an INFP.

i would like to see you explain some more why you think she is an INFJ, because i'm an INFJ and i really do not see any Ni in her, what you described what she does when she retreats isn't what i see her doing at all. i absolutely need to retreat myself from people sometimes and i do go through every level of dept of a problem, but the way i analyse things is very rational and with a certain detachment from feeling it subjectively (Ti) and she seems to just sit inside and really dwell on her feelings. also i always feel the need to vent and say things out loud fairly fast, this feels healthy to do (i've noticed this too in my other good INFJ friend). talking too me is a necessity and it's something i actually enjoy doing a lot, i like to describe things and i find it hard to keep things short, but she uses so little words and she finds it extremely hard to ask for help, till there is really no other way possible. oh, and i also don't see any of the other functions in Noora.

oh and with falling in love, atleast with myself and the few INFJs that i know, it's always all or nothing and we're very determined and singleminded (and affectionate) when it comes to love, there is hardly any doubt. i can also see the singlemindedness in William who i think is an INTJ. Noora is actually very indecisive and very private about her feelings.

i actually think ISFJ would even make more sense than INFJ, because of Si/Ne, even ISFP would make more sense because of dominant Fi, but no to me INFP fits the most perfectly, but do correct me if you'd like. i just don't think she's an INFJ.

Last edited:

BlueWings

MBTI Type
INFP
i actually think Noora is an INFP, she reminds me of every INFP i know, especially my INFP best friend. she has very firm principles and values, but is always questioning and in doubt because of her aux-Ne. she also likes to learn and improve herself, trying to be openminded and righteous. she can let herself miss out on opportunities if it goes against her principles (kissing someone's ex). Fi-dom can look so much like Fe.

i can see this in Noora, her Fi is actually very strong (and visible to me). it's behind all her actions. is this morally right? does this make me a righteous person? etc. if she has aux-Fe she would be more blank and understanding to William his actions, especially with the bottle smashing incident. her Fi blinds her by saying "this is something i cannot condone", which makes it hard for her to empathize with him.

oh and also why i think she is a Fi-dom and not a Fe-aux.. Noora finds it really really REALLY hard to open up to others and make herself vulnerable, even to her closest friends. she also has too much pride to accept her feelings for William, so she rather deals with her feelings on her own.
I think Noora might be an Fi-dom, but definitely not Ne-aux. She needs to adapt to a Te world while maintaining Fi morals and personal integrity. The way I see her doing this is by needing to find a balance in how she adapts to the world around her through Se. Empowerment for her is very much about physical self-assertion, e.g., her meeting up with Nikolai and "you need to take the damn flat back". Fi-Ne empowerment would be more about finding ways to express oneself freely in the world despite what is generally expected by society. Noora's main issue is that she can be a bit short-sighted in her perspective. Sana is the one who prompts her to see things from a different perspective, encouraging her to engage more in her tertiary Ni.

i also think Eva is an ISFJ, she loses her sense of self because of her relationship with Jonas. the ISFJs i know like to give themselves completely to the people they fall in love with, this is a nice contrast to how Noora is, she can hardly give a piece of herself. Noora's season is in comparison to Eva's way more quiet, less talking things through, less "who am i?", more lost in thought and more melancholic and feeling and dealing on her own.
I think Eva is an ESFP. As an extravert she lacks introspection which is why she doesn't have a clear sense of identity. Inferior Ni is the reason why she doesn't have any sense of personal meaning or direction in life, rather seeking positive response from the present moment through Se. Eventually she uses Fi to assert her own opinion and find out what's best for herself, i.e., "your opinion meant more to me than my own, and that's not how it should be".

i do agree with what you said about Isak and inf-Fe, but i wonder why you think Ne over Se?
I find it interesting how you see Noora as Ne-aux because of her "questioning" herself, but don't see it in Isak for changing and improving his own preconceived notions of the world. While Noora's character arc is about finding ways to adapt to the world around her, Isak's is about changing his mindset in how he sees things. He lived a life of pretense; he used his Ne to invent a "fake" version of himself based on Fe-inf insecurities.

Let's look at how he perceives the things he's insecure about. He tells Eskild about how he doesn't want to be associated with people's general idea of what it means to be gay. Low Si creates insecurities about derailing from what is generally perceived as "normal" by society, and through Ne he's focused on the fact that people might think of him negatively. However he doesn't really think about how people will actually react to him being gay. Se is way more realistic, and would focus on how the present environment would respond to him from situation to situation.

planetneptune

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Eva - ESFP
Jonas - INFJ
Noora - ISFJ
William - ESTP
Isak - ISTP
Even - ENFx (unsure of where to draw the line between his bpd and his "true self")
Eskild - ESFP
Vilde - ESFJ
Sana - INTJ
Yousef - ENxP
female Chris - ESTP
male Chris - ESFP

Jetta

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Ehhh, even if MBTI isn't a great tool to use professionally, it's pretty harmless fun when it comes to typing characters. My guesses:
Eva – ISFP
Jonas – INFJ
Vilde – ESxJ
Sana – INTJ
Noora – xNFJ
Isak – IxFP
Even – ENFP
All open to discussion :)

planetneptune

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Eva - ESFP
Jonas - INFJ
Noora - ISFJ
William - ESTP
Isak - ISTP
Even - ENFx (unsure of where to draw the line between his bpd and his "true self")
Eskild - ESFP
Vilde - ESFJ
Sana - INTJ
Yousef - ENxP
female Chris - ESTP
male Chris - ESFP

Edit:

Eva - ESFP
Jonas - INFJ
Noora - ISFJ
William - ISTP
Isak - ENFP
Even - INFJ (unhealthy)
Eskild - ESFP
Vilde - ESFJ
Sana - INTJ
Yousef - ENxP
female Chris - ESTP
male Chris - ESFP

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
eva: eSFP
noora: eNFJ
sana: eNTJ
vilde: ESFJ
chris: EsfP

violetschwarz

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I really don't agree with some of the types attribued to the characters... In my opinion, I would say that (It's obvious that I might get wrong on some types, I just trust my first intuition on this):
-Eva : ISFJ
-Sana : INTJ
-Vilde: ESFJ (99.9% sure of this one tbh)
-Chris: something like ESTP
-Isak : INTP
-Jonas : INFP
-Noora (hardest one to define): i would say INFJ? the fact that she has strong opinions and would fight no matter what for that made me think that she might be an ENFJ but I'm pretty much conviced that she's absolutely not an extrovert, soooo i don't know
-Even: ENFJ? ESFJ? ENFP? can't decide what suits him best
-William: ISTJ (isn't he? Or maybe INTJ)

Lullaby_bird

Eva: ESFP
Vilde: ESFJ
Chris (f): ENFP
Sana: INTJ
Noora: Same here, hardest one to type. But I think she is still Fi-dominant type, probably ISFP, because I don't see aux. Ne. Also that scene where she was angry to Eskild because he ate her fishballs, sounded like inf. Te rant. She had other moments like that to, in example planning to meet Nico and figuring out all those laws. I think she made those under a stress which brought her Te out. But I can see why people type her as ISFJ. Her values might be the result of bad memories.
Jonas: INFP
Isak: INTP
Even: ISFP
William: ISTJ
Yousef: INFJ
Chris (m): ENTP

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I thought this thread was talking about the fact that MBTI is a scam. Oh well.