• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] ISFP Characters

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Bridgette from Total Drama. Laid back, athletic and appreciates the moment with strong personal morals that are hard for her to compromise. Enneagram 9w1 too I'd say-relaxed and wanting to keep the peace but also having a bit of a pushy side and not afraid to stand up for here beliefs.

IGSwA0h.jpg

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
There is a website where people vote types and then they group characters, famous people and etc.. by type. Here it is their ISFP list:
The Personality Database | Personality Types for Famous & Fictional People

Although some of their types has potential to be wrong.

I would like to pin point that Rey from Star Wars should be ISFP.

Yeah don't trust that site, there usually wrong and mistype characters a lot and misunderstand functions and stereotype them badly hence all the mistypes and negativity there. There just filled with a bunch of mean trolls on that site.

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I recently made an ISFP anime characters post here if anyone wants to check it out:

ISFP Anime Characters : isfp

I put Ichigo Kurosaki at the top, Chouji, Perona from One Piece, Roxas from Kingdom Hearts and more and put an analysis for each one that are big and represent the ISFP type well in my opinion.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Yeah don't trust that site, there usually wrong and mistype characters a lot and misunderstand functions and stereotype them badly hence all the mistypes and negativity there. There just filled with a bunch of mean trolls on that site.

We already talked about that website earlier in another thread!
I can repeat more or less what I had said before if you dont remember..

muddy120

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
We already talked about that website earlier in another thread!
I can repeat more or less what I had said before if you dont remember..

You can but theres no point, I'm just gonna reiterate my same opinion since I hate that site and think its very inaccurate.

Oh and my bad, your prob saying we already spoke about it and your not new or anything, yeah sorry if I forgot. It's a reflex to say that to people that trust the popularity bias on that site and constant negativity as fact when its not. I just posted my ESTP Bakugo opinion on the reddit and shared my opinion why I think ENTJ is intuitive bias for his character I feel.