• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The Mistyping of John Lennon

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"It's weird not to be weird" does sound like something a Ne dominant might say.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I've read a lot about him, he was a public provocateur who got off on being on the cutting edge and pushing boundaries, in his private life he was an insensitive asshole.

He was similar to someone like Milo Yiannopoulos or Bill Maher, who I would also venture to say are assholes. There was nothing introverted about John Lennon but I would mostly agree with ENFP and even more with e4.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's always reminded me a lot of Hunter Thompson. Different professions entirely, but the way they approached their work was similar.

redrocker

MBTI Type
INFP
I think I'm going to stick with I**P which can safely describe most singer songwriters.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
he also reminds me of Stephen Malkmus. Both NPs.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I started out thinking INFP because...the internet likes to type him as that. Then I thought intj because I think I see te...definitely way more fi tho and he's a ne user. He can only be enfp i decided. He isn't an obvious one tho. Some people are just hard. he's an intj ish enfp. or fame made him wear a protective te mask but to watch get back + a ton of other docs recently...you see his warmth and silliness and his pe nature.