• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] MBTI Types vs Astrology Signs

McBoatFace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hey all,

A group of us thought it'd be fun to test whether there is any relationship between MBTI types and Astrology signs (or seasons of the year for that matter).

If you'd like to take part, could you please fill out this anonymous survey? MBTI / Astrology Signs Survey

I'll post up the results here by Monday or as soon as there are a few hundred respondents

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Leo, libra ascending and Aries on the freudian descending 'Es' end

Litsnob

INTJ/ Gemini. I don't relate to Gemini descriptions and don't see any reason why I should.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey, apparently your survey site thinks I'm really good at taking surveys! ;) ;) ;)

arthoe

MBTI Type
ENTP
Interesting. I'm super-into astrology and have been for yearsssss. I can definitely see ones MBTI type and natal chart being connected, especially in some aspects. I want an update on the results soon!!

(also @me: aquarius, aquarius dominant, air dominant. ENTP.) :bye:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why don't we just type the signs themselves? See how well (or not well) it all fits us when comparing our own signs. For fun.

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ and born 'on the cusp' of Sagitarrius and Capricorn.

Not a believer in astrology but have to admit the 'Sagicorn' description suits me (most fitting is in bold):
Born on the cusp, Sagicorn , you rule the night and tenth house of the "Twin Zodiac". In this lifetime, you have been doubly blessed because you can pull from two powerful and divergent energies instead of just one. Your ruling planets are among the most fortunate in the Twin Zodiac, because of their tremendous and dynamic energy.

For you, this gives you one of the most accomplishing abilities of the stars. You posses great vision and fortitude. You can put a concrete foundation under your awesome dreams. You have a great sense of humor, gift of gab and practical common sense. Your energy level at times knows no bounds.

You love to inspire and lead, you're international and continental, you're traditional and future thinking. Your love of family and willingness to take on responsibility also makes you the "Godfather" of the Zodiac.

You're a true friend and lover, out-doorsey and earthy, compassionate and willing. This combination does make you the natural head of the organization, business or political position.

Your ruling planets Jupiter, the benefactor and Saturn, restriction and discipline, can have you feeling like you are being pulled in two directions at the same time: It's a little like driving with your brakes on. You see the grander vision, you're concerned globally. You're the builder and the re-builder. You have a tremendous sense of time and your willing to plan your steps to success.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sure we can do the Pisces sun signs. But there are also the moon signs, rising signs, dark moon(Lilith) to take into account. How would this play out?

Mine

Sun Sign: Pisces - INFP(goes without saying)
Moon Sign: Cancer - ISFJ?
Ascending: No clue (don't know the exact time of birth or anything)
Lilith Sign: Aquarius - ENTJ

It'd take forever to decipher it all. Maybe combined sun and moon, in which the combinations are described.

Astrology - All Sun Moon Combinations

Mine would be...

Pisces Sun, Cancer Moon

Deep feelings, complex, perceptive to others, ambitious in whatever one would do, controlled and self assured, understand minds of others.. pretty accurate, except also "so empathic" in every "gesture" and all that mushy gushy feely stuff they claim. High self worth

ENFJ? Since of the "high sensitivity" stuff but they claim this routinely for their signs often.