• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Conflict over Anakin's Personality Type Ends Here and Now

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do get an INTJ vibe from Palpatine as portrayed in the prequels and the Clone Wars, in spite of his occasionally going into madly cackling mode ...

Tater

This week on "It's Always Sunny in Tatooine":

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do get an INTJ vibe from Palpatine as portrayed in the prequels and the Clone Wars, in spite of his occasionally going into madly cackling mode ...

What, are you saying INTJs don't cackle?

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What, are you saying INTJs don't cackle?

Only when we're feeling silly.

We're kind of like Scott Evil, Dr. Evil's son, who keeps on telling Dr. Evil to just get on with it and kill Austin Powers, as opposed to putting him into an elaborate setup with a chance to escape.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Only when we're feeling silly.

We're kind of like Scott Evil, Dr. Evil's son, who keeps on telling Dr. Evil to just get on with it and kill Austin Powers, as opposed to putting him into an elaborate setup with a chance to escape.

Yeah, I get that vibe. :rofl1:. So then what is Dr. Evil?

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Sticking to the films, I typed and still type Anakin as an ISTP. I can imagine him even as a suited Vader spending his time fixing stuff to keep him grounded.

I can see other types too, then again it's possible with fictional characters.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
anakin isfp in new star wars addition

logansandres

I think it is the tendency in the culture itself, characters appear to be more, sort of, vanilla like more or , counterwise, comeplete villans, especially when it comes to comics heroes.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find this to be a good interpretation of Anakin's going over to the dark side to become Vader:

This video explains exactly why I actually liked the prequels.

Take that back, he is isfp because his fi is emotionally immature and the relationship between him and obi wan seems to be beneficary

I could see Gamma 648sx/so

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Why not an 8? After all, let's not forget that Anakin and Vader are the same person. You don't just change types randomly during your life, do you? Vader isn't a 6.