• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Robbie Williams (not Robin)

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm thinking ENFP.... or ENTP I suppose...

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I'd say ESxP

That was my first impression too, but he likes to talk about how he's never been in love. Then again, he always seems defensive about it. Hmmm... An ENTP would probably be more matter-of-fact about this.

Now I'm unsure. :doh:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
That was my first impression too, but he likes to talk about how he's never been in love. Then again, he always seems defensive about it. Hmmm... An ENTP would probably be more matter-of-fact about this.

Now I'm unsure. :doh:

this may be a by product of having tons of women flocking to you, or simply he was too pissed to appeciate much... he has a fair ton of demons....

I'd say ESTP's would have similar issues as the one you describe...

boils down to N or S