• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Thurman Merman from Bad Santa

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
kid.jpg

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay I'll go first
He is obsessed with trivia and constantly asks 'why?' as his primary way of connecting with people so I think he has Te.

He is used to routine and maintains it even when the world is crashing down, so he may be especially inward focused Si.

He doesn't know how to manage conflict with others but has an internal code of being thoughtful and nice, so perhaps Fi?

He also tries to maintain peace and avoid conflict so perhaps E9

My first impression is ISTJ E9

He could possibly be an ISFJ caught in a dom-tert loop with his fixation on gathering all the facts, but somehow that seems way more early developed Te than Ti to me.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Badass !

How can someone fall onto his own head?