• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Joker (the Dark Knight) Enneagram

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Majority of the joker characters have a 3w4 or 4w3 vibe in it, heath ledger's version might be more prominent

Starry

I'm just not interested in this sort of discussion. Instead of saying how wrong those that think he is a 4 are because they are probably doing bad enneagram, or mistyped themselves, why don't you bring arguments for why you think he is a 7?

The point of that 5w6 dude that typed him 4w3 should be clear: he is a neutral character. I don't claim that the joker is a 4w3 because I am one and as that he has to be be. That seems more like your argument, because you haven't brought any evidence whatsoever of why he has to be a 7. I am not that invested, but untruth and veiled attacks on my persona simply piss me off.

If you finally provide some evidence, remember that we are talking about TDK's joker here. The original joker from comics, the one from the animated series, and from Tim Burton movies is probably a 7, but IMO TDK's joker is not.

Yah...good luck on the site dude.

Starry

^ this

When you finally 'realize' your enneagram type, you wouldn't feel 'wow this is awesome, I am a E X.' You are most likely to think 'oh no eww, i am this and i can't deny it anymore.' Cus enneagrams are closely related to your strongest fears.

I wonder though whether this (my own comment) applies to E7s cus i feel mostly great to be an E7. Now the moments i consider e9 to be my type, i feel like crap.

There are a lot of ETPs that can seem equally 7 and 9 on this site...you being one of them. I think if 9 rubs you the wrong way it is important to look into that...but I've never seen you identify with characters or traits or types or demonstrate a sense of being threatened or pissed off if anyone questions your type or the type of Gandalf or something. Your need to image or identity spin (2s and 9s seem to struggle with this the most) isn't so intense it actually interferes with your understanding of typology. But there are a lot of 9s here that are no longer entranced so maybe that's what it is. I just think you are a 7 like [MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION].