• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's type Santa Claus!

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Surely, you've heard of the guy and I am willing to bet your view of him is different than the person to your right. Santa Claus, Saint Nick, Kris Kringle... Whatever you want to call him. What's his type? Bonus points if you can back up your claim.

I think Santa is an 2w3-6w7-1w9 ESTJ so/sx. Kindness and giving seems to be his overall theme, he has a strict sense of organization, and at the end of the day he is a pretty vulnerable man. Like an angry boss who is only an angry boss because that's his job.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've always thought of him as an ESFJ E2 because he is focused on correcting social behaviors, so he seems rather Fe. There are ESTJs that have a strong sense of mission though, so I've actually known people that are hard to tell if they are T or F.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First of all he is anti-social as like NO ONE has ever seen him, likes things certain ways and expects people to behave certain ways yets suppose to stay positive even while giving coal. IXFJ. I would say ISFJ as he seems more S then N. :shrug:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Enneagram 6w5 He lives in the North Pole because he doesn't trust people and likes a certain amount of isolation

He isn't an introvert though, cause he concerns himself with his wife, the elves and all children of the world. Also he has endless energy. I'll go with ENTJ for control freaky, managerial, and coming down the chimney and flying by reindeer.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
ISTP He strikes me as a man who enjoys his off time, but doesn't waste it. taking the reindeer out in the sleigh to go hunting, scuba diving, but likes fixing things. A master inventor he has found several ways to disguise himself over the years which are a blend of Christmas magic, and his own hands, he periodically poses as a toy repair technician, model salesman, auto shop mechanic, and part time monster hunter.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
TypeTable.png

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I would say I as he for chrissake spends 364 days of the year at the North pole, S as he seems to give practical things rather than ofter practical advice. Overall i would say ISFJ as he has done the same routines for years (Si), is caring and giving (Fe) but he uses logic with his nice and naughty list (Fe/Ti) and he does show some inferior Ne goofiness.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can definitely see ESFJ for him, at least, in my own imagination of what he'd be like if we were to ever meet face to face. He does whatever it takes to bring joy and togetherness to everyone in the world (Fe), is time-honored and does things by the book (Si), explores possibilities on how to make Christmas extra special (Ne: Remember Rudolph?), and finally, thinks of ways to solve issues with minimal time and effort (Ti).

The Cat

Staff member

Wow, this is soo cool. You have a real knack for finding things that perfectly hit the nail on the head. One tap, perfect drive through....I'm guessing. That's how my dad says nails and hammers are supposed to work. He's an ISTP so I guess he'd know.

"Jack, stop trying to hammer the nails into messages and shapes, just put the shingles down, nobody on our roof needs to know you <3 them." - My dad

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, this is soo cool. You have a real knack for finding things that perfectly hit the nail on the head. One tap, perfect drive through....I'm guessing. That's how my dad says nails and hammers are supposed to work. He's an ISTP so I guess he'd know.

"Jack, stop trying to hammer the nails into messages and shapes, just put the shingles down, nobody on our roof needs to know you <3 them." - My dad

Your Dad sounds like a wise fellow.

Now if you could hammer those nails into a pattern that was actually useful . . .

The Cat

Staff member
*Hammers* <3 Coriolis posts make my da...* Sorry ran out of imaginary nails. I thoughs of going with infinite imaginary nails, but I thought you might appreciate a certain element of realism. Also the C came out a little crooked...I also hit my thumb...:shock: