• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Kevin Kline's MBTI Type??

Xena

MBTI Type
TeNi
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Anyone have any opinions of what Kevin Kline's personality type may be? I recently did a video of myself for a guy to type me and when I watched it, I couldn't help but see similarities between myself and him...

And I really loved him in "In and Out" and "Dave"....

I was using the video below to try to type him, and my only guesses so far are that he uses Fi/Te...but even that, I'm not sure on.

Kevin Kline interview on Charlie Rose (2001) - YouTube