• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nick Cave (Video Links Included)

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
The Birthday Party is one of the best bands ever!

That's all I got. . .

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enneagram 4w5, sx/sp, INFP

I read he is typed as this, and also if you watch his interviews and his work process.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
That makes a reasonable amount of sense. He does remind me, to a degree, of a specific INFP I knew, though also an INTJ.

dorareever

MBTI Type
INFP
No way an INTJ. INFP or maybe even INFJ. he's really emotionally charged, shy unless he's on stage, preoccupied with violence and spirituality. he hasn't got an ounce of NT logic in him :D

oh and he's great.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I take issue with Post 9 in every way, but as stated, INFP could very well be accurate.

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No way an INTJ. INFP or maybe even INFJ. he's really emotionally charged, shy unless he's on stage, preoccupied with violence and spirituality. he hasn't got an ounce of NT logic in him :D

oh and he's great.

No he's not INFJ. You can claim his as your type. :) I just added the 5 wing which I forgot to add before (it's from what I read), so he is intellectual too. His dominant sx stacking is what is so intense.

dorareever

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm a 4w5 too :yes:

the INTJ vibes probably come from him playing the part of the sociopath in many of his songs. Not that INTJ's are all sociopaths, but still...:devil:

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Nick Cave

Just saw him for the first time last night. Tremendous show. Anyone want to wager a guess at his type?

seven9979

MBTI Type
INFP
He also appears in "I'm Your Man", a great documentary about singer/songwriter Leonard Cohen (who is also typed INFP). Cave is an admirer of his.

Leonard Cohen: I'm Your Man (2005)

I second the comment about "Wings of Desire" over "City of Angels"... incredible film. No comparison at all... why does Hollywood try to ruin everything with bad remakes?