• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Looney Tunes Characters and Tom & Jerry

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Bugs Bunny: ENTP
Elmer Fudd: ISTP
Daffy Duck: ESFJ
Porky Pig: ISFJ
Sylvester: ENTJ
Tweety Bird: ESTP
Wile E. Coyote: ENTP
Roadrunner: ENFP
Marvin the Martian: ISTJ
Yosemite Sam: ESTP

Tom: INFJ
Jerry: ESFP

Last edited:

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
You're reaching so far you might fall over.
Dude, roadrunner is so obviously an ENFP...you should just be quiet so you don't make yourself look any more foolish than you already have.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Dude, roadrunner is so obviously an ENFP...you should just be quiet so you don't make yourself look any more foolish than you already have.
Your capabilities have increased.

dynamiteninja: It is my opinion that typing Looney-Tunes characters degrades the intent of personality study!

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Hey!
Don't knock Looney Tunes!
These are some of the best cartoons around!

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
dynamiteninja: It is my opinion that typing Looney-Tunes characters degrades the intent of personality study!
It's funny how stuff like this happens. I see these kind of threads pop up all the time. I think a lot of people believe that since this is an "MBTI Forum" that the only serious posts ( encouraged by adding to post count etc. ) are those which try to find some new tidbit of MBTI ( which hasn't already been talked to death ) to discuss.

Next we'll have "Typing Trees". "I think Poplars are obviously INFP's. Would an Oak be an ESTJ ? A Weeping Willow an ESFJ ? A Banyan an ESFP? A strangler fig a needy passive aggressive person ? ". :)

I don't mind this stuff, but it does seem to stretch the boundaries of "seriousness". But then, why can't casual conversation be considered "serious" since a lot of good insight can come of it ? "Because some of it so isn't insightful", would be the response. But this example shows that some "serious" stuff isn't either.

Meh. I think I'm going to start a thread about garage sales. I went to some yesterday, out rambling around. Ramblin', ramblin'......

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It's funny how stuff like this happens. I see these kind of threads pop up all the time. I think a lot of people believe that since this is an "MBTI Forum" that the only serious posts ( encouraged by adding to post count etc. ) are those which try to find some new tidbit of MBTI ( which hasn't already been talked to death ) to discuss.

Next we'll have "Typing Trees". "I think Poplars are obviously INFP's. Would an Oak be an ESTJ ? A Weeping Willow an ESFJ ? A Banyan an ESFP? A strangler fig a needy passive aggressive person ? ". :)

I don't mind this stuff, but it does seem to stretch the boundaries of "seriousness". But then, why can't casual conversation be considered "serious" since a lot of good insight can come of it ? "Because some of it so isn't insightful", would be the response. But this example shows that some "serious" stuff isn't either.

Meh. I think I'm going to start a thread about garage sales. I went to some yesterday, out rambling around. Ramblin', ramblin'......

Phht. Weeping Willow is soo ISFP.

This subforum is for Popular Culture and Type. Loony Tunes are an iconic series, just as relevant decades later as they were upon their conception. What would be your opinion of a "serious" topic?

Anyway its all just in good fun with a sense of irreverence :)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
kuranes: I would find it entertaining if we were all equally knowledgeable as to its irrelevance. It becomes a game in that event. I think some people take it seriously though, so it's a slight irksome. :)

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Jack Warner: Jewish, and a ruthless business man.
Harry Warner: Jewish, Orthodox, and the accountant, who was eventually screwed over by his brother.

That's about all I know.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
kuranes: I would find it entertaining if we were all equally knowledgeable as to its irrelevance. It becomes a game in that event. I think some people take it seriously though, so it's a slight irksome. :)

Any dissent towards this thread has only served to make it more popular than it probably ever would have been.

Who says we can't type who we want?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Any dissent towards this thread has only served to make it more popular than it probably ever would have been.
What makes you think I'm trying to shut the thread down? I merely inject my observation, so that those who may not be aware of this point of view, are.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
What makes you think I'm trying to shut the thread down? I merely inject my observation, so that those who may not be aware of this point of view, are.

...and always escapes!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Bugs Bunny: ENTP
Elmer Fudd: ISTP
Daffy Duck: ESFJ
Porky Pig: ISFP
Sylvester: ENTJ
Tweety Bird: ESFP
Wiley Coyote: ENTP
Roadrunner: ENFP

as much as they can be typed, i'd say porky pig is an ISFJ.

Wiley Coyote is an ENTP.

i thought his name was wile e. coyote, and that's why his name was clever.

that said, the following is what's made this thread funny so far:

i find it hilarious and frankly amazing how you were not only clearly confident that you could read his mind, but were so sure that you could that you actually argued it with him, and not just argued it with him, but did it condescendingly as if it were so impossible that you could be wrong about not only your opinion of what you knew him to be thinking, but also how he expressed what you knew he was saying.

T

ThatGirl

Yes dynamitnyija , You should know that MBTI is a very dangerous wepon not to be foolishly waisting it on something fun or silly, like if loony toons were mbti which would they be. Squandering the holy grail of the MBTI can result in serious consquences such as arrows of fire streaming down from the sky.

Carl Jung wags his finger at you young lady....wags it good.:1377:

You should be ashamed by your blantant ignorance, thinking mbti could be fun or that you have made some major mbti breakthrough into cartoon world.

What were you thinking

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i thought his name was wile e. coyote, and that's why his name was clever.

Yes, you are correct. Although I also have actually seen him credited as being Wiley Coyote. A lot of cartoons play with the names of the character names. (And the OP originally said that Wile E. Coyote was an INTJ -- my guess is because he's the antagonist. :rolli:)