• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

That anime reviewer guy - Gigguk

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Here's one of his videos ranting off:

Does anyone have a good idea what his type maybe?? Personally I relate to him as much except I'm less darker. :shock:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP-ENTP? Haven't come across this guy till now.

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
I still don't know how to explain whether, for example, if someone's really ENFP or ESFP, and ISFP or INFP. It should be more obvious when their dominant functions are so different, but it's a lot of another world when they both share the same ennaegram.

Like:
ENFP w/ ennae 7
ESFP w/ ennae 7

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still don't know how to explain whether, for example, if someone's really ENFP or ESFP, and ISFP or INFP. It should be more obvious when their dominant functions are so different, but it's a lot of another world when they both share the same ennaegram.

Like:
ENFP w/ ennae 7
ESFP w/ ennae 7

While the functions bring some clarity, it can be a bit difficult to figure out which functional orders constitutes what visible behavior and even sense of humor. Especially when enneagram gets in the way, blurring which is which. But I notice ENTP's tend to be more pun filled like so.

I could personally see MatPat (gametheorist) here as a good example for ENTP humor while this Gigguk guy could be more ESTP. But I can't tell that much from that video.

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Moar vods--

Extensive use of resources and materials of sorts, or references is an Si indicator. What Ne dominants does is they take in this information and refurbished it with other information that may have some possible link back and forth.

Gametheorist is like a generic ENTP in his field of investigations. His target audience are generally enthusiasts or curious minds, while Gigguk's are Otakus.

Idk.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you're spot on.

The guy you shown me still gives an SP sort of impression. Maybe ISTP actually..

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Meh, I think can see more light on him being ESTP. It fits well Gigguk's tertiary (3rd) function is an Fe than it an inferior (4th) function.

Do you know some ESTP, ISTP and ENTP channel I can look through and make comparison? With ennaegram 7, preferably. Other than that, I'm still unsolved with ISFP and INFP w/4 , and ESFP and ENFP w/ 7.