• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SpongeBob Myers Briggs

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
SpongeBob - ENFP
Patrick - ESFP
Squidward - ISTJ
Mr. Krabs - ESTJ
Plankton - IN*J
Sandy - ISTP
Gary - INTP
can we say that plankton is esfj acting like intp if mr. krabs is estj, just saying.
spongebob would be entp, patrick esfp and squidward infj

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Spongebob= ESFJ 2w3 7w6 9w1

Patrick= ESFP 9w8 7w6 2w3

Squidward= ISTJ 3w4 1w9 6w5

Mr Krabs= ESTJ 8w9 3w2 6w5

Sandy= ESTP 7w8 5w6 2w3

Plankton= ENTJ 3w4 6w5 8w7

PurpleDawn

Basing all of this off of how the characters were originally, as now most of them are pretty much untypable.

Spongebob: ESFJ 2w3 (ENxP & ENFJ typings are just downright wrong. First off, he's definitely not an Ne dom. Ne doms generally take their intuition much more seriously and use it as their main approach to life (Along with their Fi/Ti, neither of which I see very much of in Spongebob), whereas Spongebob seems to only tap into it while having fun (Albeit having fun A LOT), or when it's really needed, showing his Ne to be Tertiary. Rather he cares for others, readily shows his emotions, and is willing to make great sacrifices for others, showing Fe. He also uses Ne over any sort of a Ni, and has clear Si with no visible Se, disproving ENFJ. He is very loyal to his job, friends, and way of life, and looks to the past to see how things have always been done, or what he's been previously told, and uses this information to solve problems, showing Si. When he's at his worst, he becomes selfish and begins doing things alone, stops caring about others needs, and begins blaming others and throwing out accusations, feeling distrustful towards them. Inferior Ti).
Patrick: ISTP 9w8 (I really don't see where he would be an ISFP, he seems very Ti > Se in his ways. There is a small chance of ESTP, but I can't really see it).
Squidward: ISFP 1w9 (He's a pissed off artist that loves art and music that just won't be left alone to enjoy his passions. If he was an Si dominant he would have no problem with day to day routine, which he appears to greatly dislike).
Krabs: ESTJ (I don't think this is disputed).
Sandy: ESTP 8w7 (I think this fits very well, she's a scientist who loves physical activity).
Plankton: INTJ 3w4 (Definitely Tert Fi over Inferior Fi).
Gary: xxTP (Gary isn't really typable as he doesn't talk. That said, his actions and attitude emit strong vibes of Ti).

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Elegiac

Wandering & Wondering
MBTI Type
INFP
Its no longer a good cartoon and hasn't been for a long time. Thats why I said basing this off of the original, which I loved as a kid.

Oh okay. I never liked it though, even when I was a kid.. but oh well..

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Its no longer a good cartoon and hasn't been for a long time. Thats why I said basing this off of the original, which I loved as a kid.

Thank goodness, my brother and I aren't the only ones who think that :laugh: yeah, the newer seasons just kept getting worse and worse over time. :dry: As I always say, you'll find the best humor in the original Spongebob's subtle jokes. :alttongue:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SpongeBob - ENFP
Patrick - ESFP
Squidward - ISTJ
Plankton - INTJ
Sandy - ESTP

Idk how Gary was typeable considering he was a mute, as I recall.

I never liked the series either, really. But from what I remember they gave me this impression the episodes I watched with them in my life. Strong impressions like this. Pretty stereotypical in some cases like Squidward, Sandy, and Plankton.

PurpleDawn

SpongeBob - ENFP
Patrick - ESFP
Squidward - ISTJ
Plankton - INTJ
Sandy - ESTP

Idk how Gary was typeable considering he was a mute, as I recall.

I never liked the series either, really. But from what I remember they gave me this impression the episodes I watched with them in my life. Strong impressions like this. Pretty stereotypical in some cases like Squidward, Sandy, and Plankton.

How is Spongebob an ENFP and How is Patrick an ESFP?

BatmanFanatic

MBTI Type
ENTP
I still don't get how anyone could possibly see Squidward as an ISTJ. He has ZERO Si or Ne and his Te organizational skills are atrocious. In the episode where he moved to the village where everyone was a squid, he got VERY bored with the monotonous routine he was involved in and besides, what ISTJ says this? "Why do today what you can put off to tomorrow?" If that doesn't say P, I don't know what does. Regarding the lack of Ne, he only gets into SpongeBob's ideas when he can physically be a part of them. He only enjoyed the box after he coincidentally was being taken to the dump and actual sounds were occurring. He didn't imagine any of it.