• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sarah Michelle Gellar

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
EStp

Played a loosley ISFP character in Buffy

Last edited:

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
I've watched interviews with her on Jonathan Ross, Letterman and Conan. Unfortunately I can't post the links but if you YouTube you'll easily find them.

She is confidant. In all the interviews she tells embarrising stories, that more socially conscious people might not. In the Ross one at the beginnng when she says "oh, geez" she struck me as not being emotionally intelligent, but I'm not sure. She is clearly addorable which I think has made up for her social shortcomings. Ross also comments on her as being smart and witty, and she is but for some reason it doesn't seem to sum it up, like she is either a smart F or a not very bright T...

In the celebrity thread she is labelled ESTJ, but a lot of what she displays seems more ISFP or ESFP. Either way it is not obvious to me.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My first guess is ESTP, but I can easily be swayed towards ESTJ.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
sarah_michelle.jpg

Sarah_Michelle_Gell_490598a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
There was an even hotter picture banned from the thread. But you can easily find it on Google!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
What do these photos say to you about her type, stellar?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Comfortable in her own skin and maybe kinda sensual. Intense.

I think I'm gonna vote STP on this one. :heart: