• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Figures in the 2016 Presidential Race

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well well well. Spit shine this if you want.
Trump sp/so e89 estp
Hillary so/sp e19 intj, Bill so/sx e23 enfj
Barack so/sp e34 istp, Michelle so/sp e19 estj
I'll stop there before I get carried away.
Nevermind. Small chunk:
Bernie sx/sp e19 entj
Gary Johnson so/sx e78 esfp
Jill stein so/sp e54 infp
Fiorina so/sx e19 intj
Cristie sx/so e87 entj
Kasich so/sx e23 esfj
Cruz so/sp e21 esfj
Carson sp/so e65 istj
Jebbie so/sp e91 entj

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sleuthiness, good to see you!

i've got
hillary intp 5w6 so/sp (either a bill belichick clone--where's the vests?!?!--or possibly an estj)
bernie enfp 7w8 so/sx (maybe entp 7w8 so/sp)
jill stein enfp 7w6 so/sx
barack enfj 1w2 so/sx (or possibly so/sp)
michelle obama infp 4w5 so/sp
trump estj 8w7 sx/so

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He says he is a INFJ, too...

I'm not sure of that but it would actually explain a lot. I think he's also much smarter than people think.

Jefferson was an INxx and was known to be a not-so-great public speaker, and generally awkward in social situations. These are traits that might be associated with being slow or a lack of intelligence, at a casual glance.

Antimony96

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Clinton: ESTJ 3w2 sp/so
Kaine: ESFJ 2w3 so/sx

Trump: ESTP 8w7 sp/so
Pence: ISTJ 9w8 sp/sx

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Trump - ESTP 8w7, sx-last
Hillary - xNTJ. I think her top two fixes are 1w2 and 3w2, but I'm not sure which is dominant. 5w6 or 6w5 head fix. sx-last.
Bernie Sanders - INTP or INTJ. I don’t have a clear idea of his e-type either, but can say with confidence he is not a 2, 3, 4, 7, or 9, and probably not an 8 either.
Jill Stein - NF of some sort. (My politics align with hers the most of all the candidates -- too bad she never had much of a chance in this system.)
Barack Obama - ENTP 3w4 so/sp, 3-9-5 trifix
Michelle Obama - some kind of TJ, leaning towards ENTJ. either 1w2 or e8

deleted
Trump may be Te dom and of the TeFi oscillation, cognitivetype.com may have their reasoning on that bit right. But view this post for a quick explanation, and it may be possible to use some of CT's situational explanations for this specific typing ie. Not a theory I attach to overall.

As for dichotomies I see the P argument, but this not representing the cognitive focus which is easily interchanged in those types. ExTP doesn't always indicate Ti, rather, Te isn't always strategic and will indicate some stereotypical P lifestyles and behaviors.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Even though he is essentially an activist, Bernie always seemed like an INTP to me, architects being all socially involved in the 'system' like Noam Chomsky who I feel often gets mistyped as a feeler. And I can't stop seeing Bill and Hill as the often shipped ENFP/INTJ power couple, I'm not willing to give that idea up.

deleted
hillary intp 5w6 so/sp (either a bill belichick clone--where's the vests?!?!--or possibly an estj)
trump estj 8w7 sx/so

Hillary is definitely an Fe oscillation, like Obama, you're right about that. Trump's more an Fi oscillation.
the state i am in, I am a little impressed by your cognitive type approach.

There are people saying she could be an Fi inferior, which is one of the last types I would consider. The cognitive functions are there to use and consistently type using. I don't know if some grasp that INTJ -> ESTJ is a movement into extroverted logic, opposing to the extroverted feeling approach.

I stress and re-stress that Xi oscillates to background idling and gravitation to internal reflection, while Xe oscillates to proactive situational application and stimuli reward, external thriving. Hillary's a clear Ti-Fe type who oscillates inward to logical thought and outward to situational empathy and ethics, and not any Fi inferior type in any way. Trump and Hillary may be excellent examples of Te dom and Fe-Ti representatives, and that being said, Hillary passing as an Fe inferior as you say, something we can examine. But you're correct that she's a Fe-Ti.

Nothing big, but a couple visual cues I notice also:

Last edited:

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Donald Trump is ESTP. He is a 3-6-8
Hilary is ESTJ. Her tritype is 1-3-6
Barack is ENTP.