• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stranger Things

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also, Dustin is an ENFP. Sure, he like science, he gets smarmy about it, that was me as a young 'en. But the feels are strong with him, sometimes in that special manipulative way that the INTJs are always complaining about.

Dustin seems ENFP cause he's a 7w6 ENTP. ENTPs tend to be 7w8s.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my new typings until season 3:
Mike - ENFJ 2w1 sx/so (i realized that he becomes a 8 under stress.)
Eleven - ISFP 9w1 sx/sp (i realized that she has a righteous streak.)
Will - INFJ 9w1 sp/sx (i realized that he becomes a 6 under stress.)
Lucas - ISTJ 6w5 sp/so
Dustin - ENTP 7w6 so/sx
Hopper - ESTJ 6w7 or 8w9 sp/so (he seems like an isolated extrovert.)
Nancy - ESTJ 1w2 so/sp (i realized that she becomes a 4 under stress.)
Steven - ESTP 7w6 so/sx
Jonathan - ISFP 4w5 sx/sp
Mad Max - ISTP 9w8 sx/sp
Billy - ESTP 8w7 sx/so?
Will and Jonathan's mum - xxFx 6 (don't really care)
Will and Jonathan's mum's boyfriend - 6w7 ESFx so/sx

Last edited:

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mike: NFJ
Eleven: ISFP
Will: INFP or INFJ
Lucas: some sort of ST, leaning towards XSTP
Dustin: ENTP
Hopper: hmm...ESTX?
Nancy: INFJ
Jonathan: ISFP
Steve: ESXP
Mad Max: she reminds me so much of an INTJ friend in several aspects even physically, ( the actress might be an INTJ) that kind of blurs my judgement, but I could see ISTP for her.
Billy: ESTP
Joyce: some sort of feeler but beyond that I have no clue.
Bob: Ti user

Last edited:

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I am so excited for the new season. I am also happy that I chose to binge watch both seasons this year when the new season was only months away.

I loved everyone one of the characters and when Eleven closed the portal (And used her left hand for the first time when drawing her powers) all the emotions in my body were right there with her. it just takes me back to being a kid in the 80s in best way, friendship packs, riding your bikes together and add wizardry , monsters and other dimensions... I am!!

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Hopper is without question and ESTP his behavior under stress this season screams ESTP gives me anxiety just watching him. His hand is always on the throttle.