• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sexiest INTJ villains!

Which MBTI type of Villian would you fear the most?

• ESTJ

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • INTJ

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • ESFJ

• ENFJ

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • ISFJ

• INFJ

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ESFP

• ISFP

• ESTP

• ISTP

• ENTP

• INTP

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Cowardly

deactivated
I only read the books ( really, I have that much free time) and so we both could be right. I really can't see Hollywood ever remaining faithful to any book. Maybe we are talking about two different characters completely! Heheh

I plan on reading the books soon, I can tell you then. I have seen her typed as either by people who've watched and read both media, so I don't think it was an unfaithful adaptation.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I plan on reading the books soon, I can tell you then. I have seen her typed as either by people who've watched and read both media, so I don't think it was an unfaithful adaptation.

The books are very very long unfortunately though, Larson, God Bless his soul, doesn't let it get boring. The Swedish movie is a great adaptation. I don't know about the American Movie.

The Aspie thing is Roger Ebert's guess: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Movie Review (2010) | Roger Ebert

My vote against INTJ is because while she plans tactically, it is mostly resourcefulness and pluck that gets her through most of the time. She is also very cat-like physical which reminds me of other ISTP cats starting from Bruce Lee.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My vote against INTJ is because while she plans tactically, it is mostly resourcefulness and pluck that gets her through most of the time. She is also very cat-like physical which reminds me of other ISTP cats starting from Bruce Lee.
I have seen INTJ claimed for Katniss Everdeen, but disagree and consider her ISTP also for the same reasons you mention here.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have seen INTJ claimed for Katniss Everdeen, but disagree and consider her ISTP also for the same reasons you mention here.

she is ISTP in my opinion

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hannibal Lecter is the sexiest INTJ in fiction. Villainous or otherwise.

No MBTI type frightens me in particular. Though there are certain types that are more troublesome as enemies.

á´…eparted

passages

No MBTI type frightens me in particular. Though there are certain types that are more troublesome as enemies.

Pretty much this. Been struggling to think of a good fitting one other than Snape (who I don't really see as a villain) till I read this.

I'd say I'd prefer to have a T villainous enemy over an F. The former is much easier to manage. Though ironically I tend to understand how to tackle an F enemy much easier, but the effort it takes is so much higher.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pretty much this. Been struggling to think of a good fitting one other than Snape (who I don't really see as a villain) till I read this.

I'd say I'd prefer to have a T villainous enemy over an F. The former is much easier to manage. Though ironically I tend to understand how to tackle an F enemy much easier, but the effort it takes is so much higher.

Yeah. I feel like an TJ might use the threat of nuclear war as a ransom, but an FJ would launch a global genocide of people with green eyes because the wrong person cut them off on the way to work one day.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

they arent villian or hero. they are robots...must compute data. everyonce in a while they may become johnny 5, but only in bursts...must compute. like johnny 5 creator....lol

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah. I feel like an TJ might use the threat of nuclear war as a ransom, but an FJ would launch a global genocide of people with green eyes because the wrong person cut them off on the way to work one day.

sounds like kim jong, take it back...lol

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
they arent villian or hero. they are robots...must compute data. everyonce in a while they may become johnny 5, but only in bursts...must compute. like johnny 5 creator....lol

Aren't you a Ti-dom? Why are you behaving as though analytical thinking intimidates you?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aren't you a Ti-dom? Why are you behaving as though analytical thinking intimidates you?

its the other people thinking that scares me, i am good with analytical

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I were you, I would probably be afraid, too.

My dad is INTJ, lots of good ideas, but unless they have that person to pull them into action they become physically stagnant while mentally active.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
An xNFJ villain could be a formidable force. I see these types of villain as 'cult leaders' with an army of devotees. One example I see is Joe Carroll from The Following.

I always thought Kevin Spacey's character in Seven was INFJ. I think NFJ villians typically go off the deep end in tunnel vision morality and enacting their version of justice and psychological manipulation.

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always thought Kevin Spacey's character in Seven was INFJ. I think NFJ villians typically go off the deep end in tunnel vision morality and psychological manipulation.

I so agree with this! I once knew an INFJ who insisted on being best friends with the person she hated as she could be in a position to sabotage them the most that way! Most NP type or even TJ or Fi types won't have her emotional discipline. Imagine, spending every single day caring and being there for someone whom you hate and want to destroy, but never ever giving them a hint! Never blowing your fuse, never ever forgetting or forgiving for a second for even your own relief. Takes enormous will power which to me is SCARY!

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What were Columbo villians?

I think Lee Grant as Leslie Williams in Ransom for a dead man was definitely INTJ! Also, the surgeon played by Leonard Nimoy!

Milo Janus in Exercise in Fatality was ESTP! The gadget expert villain (played by a Russian Actor) was ISTP, perhaps? But craziest of them all was the Short Fuse villain who must have been an NP! NFJ villains were Ruth Gordon as the Writer and John Cassavetes as the composer! William Shatner's dumb but likable movie star was ENFP, I think! :) I wonder what was the type of the three villains played by Patrick McGoohan! Also, what was Columbo himself? he would have made a terrifying villain!

Last edited:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I so agree with this! I once knew an INFJ who insisted on being best friends with the person she hated as she could be in a position to sabotage them the most that way! Most NP type or even TJ or Fi types won't have her emotional discipline. Imagine, spending every single day caring and being there for someone whom you hate and want to destroy, but never ever giving them a hint! Never blowing your fuse, never ever forgetting or forgiving for a second for even your own relief. Takes enormous will power which to me is SCARY!

That is some Game of Thrones level villany right there.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7

That approach really resonates with me. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer :devil:

I suspect INFJ for Hannibal, when I come to think about it. He has strong empathic abilities (a bit contradictory for a cannibal, but hey it's fiction) AND he's a psychiatrist !
To quote Hannibal Season 3 : Extreme acts of cruelty require high level of empathy
While I don't really agree with that (studies show sociopaths have a lack of empathy), I believe it makes INFJ for the fictional character that Hannibal is, even more plausible.

I sure as hell wouldn't want any Ni-dom as my nemesis. You'll never see it coming and you may never know their motives.

I think Bond villains are typically INTJs. The desire for world domination and all that :D

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I always thought Kevin Spacey's character in Seven was INFJ. I think NFJ villians typically go off the deep end in tunnel vision morality and enacting their version of justice and psychological manipulation.

I haven't seen that yet. Yes I know, shock horror :)

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

That approach really resonates with me. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer :devil:

I suspect INFJ for Hannibal, when I come to think about it. He has strong empathic abilities (a bit contradictory for a cannibal, but hey it's fiction) AND he's a psychiatrist !
To quote Hannibal Season 3 : Extreme acts of cruelty require high level of empathy
While I don't really agree with that (studies show sociopaths have a lack of empathy), I believe it makes INFJ for the fictional character that Hannibal is, even more plausible.

Is the twist that INFJs are the real villains after all? :huh:

I had asked my INFJ the other night if he'd be weirded out if I hooked up with an animatronic, sex robot version of him. He got really quiet and started a speech about "all thinking machines needing to be destroyed", "our people have a noble history separate of the machines that has only been tainted by their existence", and culminating with "We will march on rusted roads of robot bones and our organic commune will last for a thousand years!!!"

They are a very intense people. They have many feelings. Sometimes booping them on the nose helps, and sometimes it just drives their plans underground to come to fruition many years later. :shrug: