• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The artist formerly and currently known as

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What do you think Prince's type is ?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Probably INFJ, because of that "ethereal impenetrability." And the way he changed his name to a symbol? No sane T would do that, I assure you.

Come to think of it, I think Morrissey might be as well.

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I absolutely love Prince. If there was one celebrity I would wanna meet it would be him :) Anywho...INFP methinks. Maybe J.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i say INFJ
i recall an acoustic set he did of his songs, and he incorporated the audience to sing
but he stopped when they got it wrong
and Jack Flak's reasoning

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
INFP was my previous guess for Morrissey, but I don't think I could be sure about him. He's so weird.

heart

heart on fire
INFP was my previous guess for Morrissey, but I don't think I could be sure about him. He's so weird.

I think he is a good example of an INFP who loses the "all is lightness and good" rosy glasses view of the world and sees the darkness. I think he is excellent and not weird, he's an example of an appropriate response to an insane and psychopathic world. It's the people who think this world is normal who are weird! ;)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Prince INFJ
Morrissey INFP

cool

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think he is a good example of an INFP who loses the "all is lightness and good" rosy glasses view of the world and sees the darkness. I think he is excellent and not weird, he's an example of an appropriate response to an insane and psychopathic world. It's the people who think this world is normal who are weird! ;)
LOL. Morrissey is NOT NORMAL! May God strike me down were it to be otherwise! Great musician, yes.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
first of all i thought morrissey was an infj, but i think it's still a tossup for prince as infj or isfp (which seems more likely to me). he's very well composed out on the outside, but it does not seem like he's organized his thoughts in advance/spit them out with great pre-arranged complexity