• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Blair White's Type

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What's her type? Ti? Alpha? I'm sensing a bit of Si as well. Possibly enneagram 6. Fe over Fi. Probably Ne over Ni.

VeniVidiVertigo

MBTI Type
Entj
Enneagram
3w4
In a period of unemployment, i was sent around to various group workshops. One after another was about negative feelings related to unemployment, understanding yourself etc. Sitting in groups and talking about it. I was about to loose my mind. Then there was this course that actually was about getting a job. An ESTJ retired army captain was the instructor. Nothing else than what was directly related to you getting a job was discussed. Do this, this, this. 1 month. 100% of the attendants had a job. I'm not saying the former method has it's purpose. But as a man, what i needed was to accomplish a goal.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In a period of unemployment, i was sent around to various group workshops. One after another was about negative feelings related to unemployment, understanding yourself etc. Sitting in groups and talking about it. I was about to loose my mind. Then there was this course that actually was about getting a job. An ESTJ retired army captain was the instructor. Nothing else than what was directly related to you getting a job was discussed. Do this, this, this. 1 month. 100% of the attendants had a job. I'm not saying the former method has it's purpose. But as a man, what i needed was to accomplish a goal.
ESTJs can be awesome in that way

- - - Updated - - -

ESTJs can be awesome in that way

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
FYI I'm interested in genuine thoughts on her type. The subject matter of her videos is probably best left to a separate discussion

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The more I watched the more I see EXFJ.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Well, she seems highly intuitive. I thought it was moreso Fi then Fe.

Either way, that video on Male Suicide was great.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Is there any reason that she would not be an INTJ?

I mean, clearly strongly Intuitive, and I would say it would have to be Ni rather than Ne. I mean it's so structured, challenging social norms and biases in a really clear cut way, speaking from her perspective. Then Te and Fi over Fe and Ti: the emoting is just... well, it's exactly the kind of emotion I associate with Fi. Her Fi does seem strong enough that it could be an auxiliary, however where is the Ne accompanying it? So, I'm just gonna go and say the Fi is so strong simply because she has really well developed Fi. The Te is obvious, even just going by stereotypical methods. She is referencing empirical studies at several points in the video, plus it's all just so objective and powerfully spoken.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can understand the ENFJ typing some are suggesting as she does have a bit of the "compassionate talk show host" vibe.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
ENFP

She's using Ne, not Ni. Ne is anti-Si which is why it seems Ni.

It's actually just very focused Ne.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe

Is that other person even transgender?

It just seems like a guy in drag.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
What about SFJ?

Her opinions just... seem strange coming from an SFJ, no?

I could be wrong, but like, steretypically, SFJs tend to go along with social norms, and she is quite actively challenging, not just social norms, but also challengers of social norms, in the one swoop.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION]

What do you think for ENTP?

That fits what I've been saying as well, except what I thought was Fi would then be Fe.

Fits what you said in OP, too.

(sorry, just testing different types to see which "stick"; my main impression is the strong intuition, so ENTP seems to account for all the data)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION]

What do you think for ENTP?

That fits what I've been saying as well, except what I thought was Fi would then be Fe.

Fits what you said in OP, too.

(sorry, just testing different types to see which "stick"; my main impression is the strong intuition, so ENTP seems to account for all the data)

Well, not to stereotype them as trolls, but she certainly trolls well and she seems to have a pretty good mastery of logic, almost like a lawyer, but more snarky.

Also, as already touched on, she doesn't seem like a person who adheres to tradition and bucks a lot of norms we might expect to associate with a transwoman. Her aversion to PC culture (sorry, [MENTION=22264]Bush Did 9/11[/MENTION]) is in line with a lot of TPs, who aren't overly concerned with amending their own speech to protect others' feelings and sensibilities.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Well, not to stereotype them as trolls, but she certainly trolls well and she seems to have a pretty good mastery of logic, almost like a lawyer, but more snarky.

Also, as already touched on, she doesn't seem like a person who adheres to tradition and bucks a lot of norms we might expect to associate with a transwoman. Her aversion to PC culture (sorry, [MENTION=22264]Bush Did 9/11[/MENTION]) is in line with a lot of TPs, who aren't overly concerned with amending their own speech to protect others' feelings and sensibilities.

Sounds legit to me, I'll lock in ENTP.

edit: changed my mind, no longer locked in, not an ENTP at all

Last edited: