• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ comedians: Norm Macdonald, Anthony Jeselnik

VeniVidiVertigo

MBTI Type
Entj
Enneagram
3w4
Norm talking about different topics, including Intuition:

Anthony Jeselnik on the worth of "Thoughts and Prayers":

"What's so funny about tragedies? Nothing. That's where i come in."

Crabs

Permabanned
My short attention span didn't get passed the first 5 min of the first video, but this caught my eye in the side bar and gave me a hearty chuckle.

VeniVidiVertigo

MBTI Type
Entj
Enneagram
3w4
Vigo was suffering from Carpathian kitten loss until he found his kitten. Now he's a joyful genocidal maniac.

When Vigo is happy, everyone is happy i guess... The longer i stare at the kitten the more i feel the urge to.. i don't know.. impale someone. hard to explain. brb

Crabs

Permabanned
When Vigo is happy, everyone is happy i guess... The longer i stare at the kitten the more i feel the urge to.. i don't know.. impale someone. hard to explain. brb

That's understandable. We all feel like impaling people on occasion.

Don't we...? :unsure:

Just don't impale kittens.

VeniVidiVertigo

MBTI Type
Entj
Enneagram
3w4
minscmany.jpg
:)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think my hombre Charles Grodin may be one.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think my hombre Charles Grodin may be one.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Norm is amazing, but I always had him figured for an INTP, possibly 6w5. He has some really great stuff on Hitler, "You know, the more I've been reading about this Hitler guy, the more I dislike him..."