• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Milo Yiannopoulos

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Could be a little like Russel Brand in the old drug days, like when he dressed up as Osama bin Laden on 9/12. Honestly I don't think I've seen anything but very short clips of him.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's a certain naive softness to him. Hard to pinpoint

I think it's because he's gay.

When I first saw him in some videos because he gets so much attention frequently I thought "wow, he is sure fashionable and kind of...colorful" and then eventually someone said he was gay and It made sense. I think he is an ENFP? (or ENTP, fits quite well too) I am not certain, but I get that vibe from him. Even though he associates with the "alt-right" at times, he considers himself a classical liberal and I probably have kind of the same beliefs at this point.
img_4895_1024.jpg