• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Loud House

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

Lincoln- and unfortunately MBTI is something- I just- dont like. So. But Ill try.

Lincoln.

Introvert. Though- because of his situation he can come off as ambiverted. But- he seems to actually really be looking for alone time fairly often. Although, generally it seems as if he regrets what it takes to get that alone time- and gets bored of it- the fact that its a recourring theme for him- an unconcious NEED- makes me say introversion.

Oh god I hate that Im typing this way. Going by letters... Ill fix it after hopefully. Or at least try to make sense of it.

Actually- I am thinking that Lincoln- now that it comes to mind- is an INFJ.

Which really fits well with the characters position in the house.

He frequently comes up with innovative ideas to get around his sisters- or the problems created for him by them- though, and this is a frequent storyline as well- eventually he craves their company again and seeks to be Fe(and or so- but I am going to say hes INFJ because- well, hes just- hes too emotive to be INTJ imo- and I really think hes an Ni dominant) Not ne. He comes up with a singular overall- again, generally innovative, solution- which he then carries through- or at the very least attempts to- again- common story line- his idea goes amiss and things are looking bad for him until his sisters come and pick him up and the problem ends up with some sort of positive resolution

But yeah.

So Lincoln.

INFJ 946.

Maybe its why I relate to him- or at the very least- I like him. I dont think Im an INFJ- or at least really any more so than a few other types Im looking into for myself- but- yeah. The enneagram yes.

While some might say hes 6. Just no. Hes a 9 through and through. Shooting up to 3 and falling back to 6.

Attempting to come up- and coming up with- exectuive solutions for his problems- and just going for them...

To then fretting about the consequences- and worrying initially about them, those possible- but dismissing it as his 3 rises within him. Becoming upset at something going on in the house. Some issue... But. I mean-

No. His mannerisms. No. Hes a peacemaker he is. At the end of the day- he just wants to be at peace. Both with himself and with his sisters. And he does- go out of his way- often to make it happen.

And its just- hes so subtly sweet.

Anyways.

So Lincoln- INFJ 946.

Laurie- ESFJ 6w7

The second one(dumb one)- ESFP 2w1

The rocker one- ISTP (unsure on the I but... Thinking so) 9w8

The joking one- ENTP(I suppose?- though... Well, I suppose) 7w8

The athletic one- ESTP 9w8(thats a weird enneagram/mbti combo... But I dont see Fe last... But I think Se is kind of a given.. Hmm)

The goth girl- INFP 4w5

The tomboy twin- I(e)STP 9w8

The girly twin- I(e)NFJ 1w9

The nerdy girl- INTP 5w4

The baby- undetermind- but heck- Why not guess. Ill guess at- from how she displays- some sort of ambieverted peacemaker type. Affable. Sweet. But not always 'high key'. But not low key either. EFP/IFJ/IFP.

Best friend. ISFJ I think. 9w1 like Lincoln.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
lincoln

Lincoln- and unfortunately MBTI is something- I just- dont like. So. But Ill try.

Lincoln.

Introvert. Though- because of his situation he can come off as ambiverted. But- he seems to actually really be looking for alone time fairly often. Although, generally it seems as if he regrets what it takes to get that alone time- and gets bored of it- the fact that its a recourring theme for him- an unconcious NEED- makes me say introversion.

Oh god I hate that Im typing this way. Going by letters... Ill fix it after hopefully. Or at least try to make sense of it.

He frequently comes up with innovative ideas to get around his sisters- or the problems created for him by them- though, and this is a frequent storyline as well- eventually he craves their company again and seeks to be Fe(and or so- but I am going to say hes INFJ because- well, hes just- hes too emotive to be INTJ imo- and I really think hes an Ni dominant) Not ne. He comes up with a singular overall- again, generally innovative, solution- which he then carries through- or at the very least attempts to- again- common story line- his idea goes amiss and things are looking bad for him until his sisters come and pick him up and the problem ends up with some sort of positive resolution

But yeah.

So Lincoln.

INFJ 946.

Maybe its why I relate to him- or at the very least- I like him. I dont think Im an INFJ- or at least really any more so than a few other types Im looking into for myself- but- yeah. The enneagram yes.

While some might say hes 6. Just no. Hes a 9 through and through. Shooting up to 3 and falling back to 6.

Attempting to come up- and coming up with- exectuive solutions for his problems- and just going for them...

To then fretting about the consequences- and worrying initially about them, those possible- but dismissing it as his 3 rises within him. Becoming upset at something going on in the house. Some issue... But. I mean-

No. His mannerisms. No. Hes a peacemaker he is. At the end of the day- he just wants to be at peace. Both with himself and with his sisters. And he does- go out of his way- often to make it happen.

Anyways.

So Lincoln- INFJ 946.

Laurie- ESFJ 6w7

The athletic one- ESTP 9w8(thats a weird enneagram/mbti combo... But I dont see Fe last... But I think Se is kind of a given.. Hmm)

The goth girl- INFP 4w5

The nerdy girl- INTP 5w4

The baby- undetermind- but heck- Why not guess. Ill guess at- from how she displays- some sort of ambieverted peacemaker type. Affable. Sweet. But not always 'high key'. But not low key either. EFP/IFJ/IFP.

lincoln istp
lori entj
leni esfj

books

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx

Lincoln.

But yeah.

So Lincoln.

INFJ 946.

Anyways.

So Lincoln- INFJ 946.

Laurie- ESFJ 6w7

The goth girl- INFP 4w5

The nerdy girl- INTP 5w4

I see Lincoln more as a ESTJ 9w1. The goth sister is definitely INFP 4w5. The athletic one strikes me as more 8w9.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I see Lincoln more as a ESTJ 9w1. The goth sister is definitely INFP 4w5. The athletic one strikes me as more 8w9.

How lynn is 8w9, I do not see what you mean.
How lincoln is estj against infj, this is interesting for wat you have to say.

PurpleDawn

I watch this show a decent bit. It can get a bit corny with the humor, but pretty good overall.

Anyway, here's my take:

Lori - ESxJ no idea of enneagram, maybe 3w2 so?
Leni – ESFJ 2w3 with unusually underdeveloped Ne
Luna – ESFP 7w8
Luan – ENTP 7w6
Lynn – ESxP 8w9
Lincoln – ENFP 1w9 (Or ESTJ with oddly developed Fi)
Lucy – INFP 4w5
Lana – ESTP 8w7
Lola – ENFJ 3w4
Lisa – INTP 5w4
Clyde – ISFJ 9w1
Mother – xSTJ no idea of enneagram
Father – ISFJ 6w7
Bobby – ESFP 6w7
Ronnie Anne – ENFP 6w5

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I watch this show a decent bit. It can get a bit corny with the humor, but pretty good overall.

Anyway, here's my take:

Luna – ESFP 7w8
Luan – ENTP 7w6
Lynn – ESxP 8w9
Lucy – INFP 4w5
Lana – ESTP 8w7
Lola – ENFJ 3w4
Lisa – INTP 5w4
Clyde – ISFJ 9w1
Father – ISFJ 6w7
Bobby – ESFP 6w7
Ronnie Anne – ENFP 6w5
How Lincoln is Ne Te, he seems istp 6w7
I think lynn might be enxj 3w2 7w8 8w7
What makes you think lori is esxj
How Lola is enfj 3w4

PurpleDawn

How Lincoln is Ne Te, he seems istp 6w7 I think lynn might be enxj 3w2 7w8 8w7 What makes you think lori is esxj How Lola is enfj 3w4

• Lincoln - Lincoln is really hard to pin down, but he's definately an Extravert. He also seems to have a balanced Ji/Je with would mean ExxP. He's very first person in his way of being, wants to be his own man, and likes to be in charge of the situation, which would lead me to believe ExFP. You are right though, I don't really see any Ne, and thinking about it more, I think I'd type him as an Se dom. Lincoln most likely = ESFP, maybe ESTP.
  • Lynn - Lynn is one of the least developed IMO, but shes definately Se and an extravert. Shes definately not an Fe dom so ENFJ is out. I'd say ESxP or ENTJ.
  • Lori - Honestly I'm not too sure on Lori, but definately ExxJ, leaning ESTJ for her actually.
  • Lola - Lola is outwardly fiery, aristocratic, and image focused, yet good hearted and loving (Fe). She also usually has a long term plan, and is capable of manipulating people and events to meet her desired outcome. (Ni)

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
  • Lincoln - Lincoln is really hard to pin down, but he's definately an Extravert. He also seems to have a balanced Ji/Je with would mean ExxP. He's very first person in his way of being, wants to be his own man, and likes to be in charge of the situation, which would lead me to believe ExFP. You are right though, I don't really see any Ne, and thinking about it more, I think I'd type him as an Se dom. Lincoln most likely = ESFP, maybe ESTP.
  • Lynn - Lynn is one of the least developed IMO, but shes definately Se and an extravert. Shes definately not an Fe dom so ENFJ is out. I'd say ESxP or ENTJ.
  • Lori - Honestly I'm not too sure on Lori, but definately ExxJ, leaning ESTJ for her actually.
  • Lola - Lola is outwardly fiery, aristocratic, and image focused, yet good hearted and loving (Fe). She also usually has a long term plan, and is capable of manipulating people and events to meet her desired outcome. (Ni)
The person who wrote the show could be ne/si.
I think lori might be entj, luna seems more like isfj, lana istp, Luan entp/esfj

PurpleDawn

The person who wrote the show could be ne/si.
I think lori might be entj, luna seems more like isfj, lana istp, Luan entp/esfj

- You could be right with Lori, but I don't really see much Ni, so I went with ESTJ.
- I think Luna is more Fi than Fe, plus I don't really see Si in her much, I'd guess her to be an extravert, and there's no way she's a dom intuitive. Therefore, ESFP.
- Lana is an Se dom, no doubt about it. She definitely uses Ti, and likely has some sort of feeling that isn't inferior. Therefore, ESTP.
- Luan could be either, but I think she's more Ti than Si.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

Anyway, here's my take:

Luna – ESFP 7w8
Luan – ENTP 7w6
Lynn – ESxP 8w9
Lucy – INFP 4w5
Lana – ESTP 8w7
Lola – ENFJ 3w4
Lisa – INTP 5w4
Clyde – ISFJ 9w1
Father – ISFJ 6w7
Bobby – ESFP 6w7
Ronnie Anne – ENFP 6w5

Yeah I could see how you might see lincoln as an extrovert- I think that though, he has just developed kind of 'coping mechanisms' to live in that house. That constantly loud house- skills and methods to seems and act more extroverted than he would have otherwise.

But several- the theme around several episodes is him trying to find time for himself... even going to some extreme lengths to do it.

I think he is a INFJ 2 actually, which would account for him seeming so extroverted and others focused at times. Lincoln almost seems the poster child of secondary- slightly limited in the degree he can consistantly gather the energy to extrovert it- Fe.

But I do like some of the things you have said so Ill keep thinking.

Desy234

It's good that there are such reviews! Thanks to them, I learn a lot of new things!