• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Game of Thrones!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't believe y'all don't have a thread for this already! anyway, let's get started!

House Stark
Ned Stark: ISTJ 1w9>6w5>2w1 Sp/Sx
Catelyn Stark: ISTJ 1w2>6w5>4w5 Sx/So
Robb Stark: ENFP 1w9>3w4>6w5 Sx/Sp (could also be Sp 3)
Rickon Stark: I?FP 6w5>2w3>9w1 Sp/Sx
Arya Stark: ?SFP 8w7>4w3>7w6 So/Sx (maybe Sx/So)
Sansa Stark: ISFJ 3w2>9w8>6w7 Sx/Sp
Bran Stark: IN?? 5w4>9w1>4w5 So/Sx
Jon Snow" I?F? 4w5>1w9>5w6 Sp/So (after he was resurrected he turned into Sp/Sx XD)

House Tyrell
Loras Tyrell: ISFP 2w3/3w2>7w6>9w1 Sx/Sp
Margaery Tyrell: INFJ 2w3>7w6>9w1 Sx/Sp (could also see her as an Sp 7)
Olenna Tyrell: ENTP 8w7>7w6>2w3 So/Sx

House Lannister:
Tywin Lannister: E?TJ 1w9>3w4>5w6/6w5 So/Sp
Jaime: Lannister:ES?P 2w3>7w8>8w9 Sx/So
Cersei Lannister: some sort of Fi/Te user, 4w3>6w5>8w7 Sx/Sp
Tyrion Lannister: ENTP 7w6>4w3/2w3>9w8 Sx/Sp or Sp/Sx
Lancel Lannister: ISFJ? 6w5>1w9>2w3 So/Sx

House Baratheon
Robert Baretheon: ESFP 8w7>7w8>2w3 Sx/So
Stannis Baratheon: ??TJ 163 Sp/??
Renly Baratheon: ENFP 4w3/7w6>1w9 Sx/So
Shireen: INFP 5w4/9w1 Sx/Sp
Tommen Baratheon: ISFP 6w7>9w1>2w3 Sp/Sx
Joffrey: ESTP 2w3>6w7>8w7 Sp/So

House Greyjoy
Theon Greyjoy: E?FJ 2w3>6w7>8w7 Sx/So
Yara Greyjoy: E?TJ 8w7>3w4>5/7 Sp/Sx or So/Sx
Balon Greyjoy: ESTJ 6w5>8w7>3w2 Sx/So
Euron Greyjoy: ESTP 2w3>8w7>6w7 So/Sx

House Targaryen:
Daenerys Targaryen: ISFP 2w1>1w9>5w4 So/Sx
Viserys Targaryen: ENFP 4w3>8w7>7w6 Sx/So

other characters
Little Finger: INTJ 7w8>3w4>8w7 Sp/Sx
Varys: IN?J 5w6>3w2>8w9 Sp/So
Khal Drogo: ESTP 8w7>7w8>2w3 Sx/??
Ygritte: ESTP 8w7>7w8>2w3 Sx/So
Melissandre: INFJ 2w1>9w1>5w4 Sx/Sp
Liza Tully: ESFP 6w?>4w3/2w3>8w7 Sx/So
Jorah Mormont: ISTJ 1w9>5w6>2w1 Sx/Sp
Tormund: ESTP 8w7>6w7>2w3 Sx/So or So/Sx
Samwell Tarly: ENTP 6w7>9w8>4w5 Sp/Sx
Gilly: 5w6/6w5>2w1>9w8 Sp/Sx
Craster: ISTP 8w7>5w6>4w5 Sp/Sx
Brienne of Tarth: ISTJ 1w9>6w5>3w4 So/Sx (could be Sx/So)
The Hound: ISTP 8w9>5w6>4w5 Sp/Sx
The Mountain: ESTP 8w9>7w8>3w2 Sx/Sp
Grandmeister Peicell: INTP 5w6>3w2>9w1 So/??
Walder Frey: ENTJ 8w7>6w5>3w4 Sp/Sx
Greyworm: ISTJ 1w9>6w5>3w4 Sp/Sx
Misande: ISTJ 1w9/9w1>6w5>3w4 Sp/Sx
Many Faced God Dude: INFJ 9w1>6w5>3w4 So/Sx (total shot in the dark lol)
Serio Forell: ENFP 7w6>1w9>4w3 Sx/Sp
Oberyn Martel ESFP 8w7>7w6>2w3 Sx/So
Elaria Sand ESFP 8w7>6w5>4w3 Sx/Sp

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
My sister loves those books and disagrees wildly with your ennea-typing. She says:
Ned: 1w9
Catelyn: 6w5
Sansa: 3w2
Arya: 8w7
Bran: 7w6
Danearys: 8w7
Jon Snow: 8w7
Robert: 7w8
Tyrion: 8w7
Theon: 1w9
Brienne: 6w5
Joffrey: 7w8
Cersei: 3w4
Jamie: 8w7
Little Finger: 8w7

Lots of Eights in stories where there are power struggles.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe there are discrepancies between show and book?

For example: Show-Jon as an 8? That's amusing. A rock has more ambition.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I made a couple mistakes.
Theon: 7w8
Little Finger: 3w2

She also included Sam: 6w7

There probably are discrepancies; no show or movie is exactly like the book(s). She came up with these after "giving" a test to all of them.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I made a couple mistakes.
Theon: 7w8
Little Finger: 3w2

She also included Sam: 6w7

There probably are discrepancies; no show or movie is exactly like the book(s). She came up with these after "giving" a test to all of them.

Well some are pretty obvious. Tywin for example seems pretty ENTJ/e8. Tyrion in the show is FAR more an e5, though, disintegrating to 7 all the time... not an 8w7. Jamie seems more of a 6w7 in the show too, or 7w6.

Whatever. I'm not much into the descriptions except to talk about the actual behaviors in the story, there's not much use for them as an end in themselves and there's no meeting ground when people disagree, so... ? These threads just become lists of people's pet typings.

rav3n

Well some are pretty obvious. Tywin for example seems pretty ENTJ/e8. Tyrion in the show is FAR more an e5, though, disintegrating to 7 all the time... not an 8w7. Jamie seems more of a 6w7 in the show too, or 7w6.

Whatever. I'm not much into the descriptions except to talk about the actual behaviors in the story, there's not much use for them as an end in themselves and there's no meeting ground when people disagree, so... ? These threads just become lists of people's pet typings.
Tywin's way too traditional, detail oriented and process oriented to be an ENTJ. He's an ESTJ. Where we agree is that he's an e8.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
case in point

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I only picked up Game of Thrones back in high school because it promised intrigue and incest. :blush: (I'm broken inside)

As far as Game of Thrones (and not the books) is concerned, take every character and either have them become the complete opposite of their evolving personalities or have them suffer a complete mental breakdown by season 8 and become absolute morons.

What an utter shitshow. Thanks D and D.

The Cat

Staff member
As far as Game of Thrones (and not the books) is concerned, take every character and either have them become the complete opposite of their evolving personalities or have them suffer a complete mental breakdown by season 8 and become absolute morons.

What an utter shitshow. Thanks D and D.

Aww they broke Jaime? He was like my most relatable male character?:(

Aww they broke Jaime? He was like my most relatable male character?:(

They dressed him up like a clown, dragged him into the street and shot him dead before urinating on his corpse. I’m still furious at his mistreatment. I had a lot of favorite characters, Arya foremost, but Jaime was by far the most interesting person on the show. He was the definition of a complex character and they degenerated him into a two-dimensional dime store novel dweeb.

The Cat

Staff member
They dressed him up like a clown, dragged him into the street and shot him dead before urinating on his corpse. I’m still furious at his mistreatment. I had a lot of favorite characters, Arya foremost, but Jaime was by far the most interesting person on the show. He was the definition of a complex character and they degenerated him into a two-dimensional dime store novel dweeb.

Well, maybe I wont watch after all and just stick to the books, when did westeros turn into a crack house?

The Cat

Staff member
When the show runners attention started drifting towards future projects from what I can gather.

That always really bugs me. It's like when the DM gets pissed off and says, fuck it everyone dies. TPK. We're done with this campaign.:mad:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Euron Greyjoy is probably the worst victim of all of this. They turned him into shitty chaotic evil Jack Sparrow... I cringed every time I heard him go on about wanting to "fuck the queen."

Euron Greyjoy is probably the worst victim of all of this. They turned him into shitty chaotic evil Jack Sparrow... I cringed every time I heard him go on about wanting to "fuck the queen."
I can see that from the perspective of people that have read the novels. Apparently he’s a fantastic villain in the books. In the show he’s just uninteresting generic bad guy.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can see that from the perspective of people that have read the novels. Apparently he’s a fantastic villain in the books. In the show he’s just uninteresting generic bad guy.

This is what he says in his book to his brother Aeron (not in the show), high priest of the Drowned God, in response to his claim that he is godless.

Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray.

Way better than " I fucked your sister, bro" or whatever nonsense they had him say in the series (which was usually some variation on that).

This is what he says in his book to his brother Aeron (not in the show), high priest of the Drowned God, in response to his claim that he is godless.

Way better than " I fucked your sister, bro" or whatever nonsense they had him say in the series (which was usually some variation on that).

Yes that is a decidedly better version of the character.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Love how they took an interesting relationship between Varys and Tyrion and turned them into a couple of wisecracking dumbasses who only taunt one another with dwarf and eunuch jokes.

Not to mention ruining Stannis the Mannis