• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Picasso

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I went and saw some of his stuff... Getting DEFINITE high Ne... I mean... The guy was into EVERYTHING! Like every room... It is effin amazing.

So- for now until I can write a more drawn out analysis- and without looking at ANYTHING online/aka cheating...

Gunna go with... NP...

ENTP would be my first guess but... Im not sold. Could be INTP. I need to read more about his life... Since right now I am just going by his paintings.

Actually now Im thinking hes probably an introvert. Maybe not though... Hmm Imma tag myself here so I remember to come back to it.
[MENTION=24643]Frosty[/MENTION]

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Picasso is definitely an ENxP, maybe ENFP.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What amazes me about Picasso is how prolific the guy was, and how many different styles he worked in. It seems like he did hundreds of paintings, and sculpture, too! Cubism also fascinates me; it's like a visual puzzle.