• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chelsea Wolfe

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is her type? she is sort of an independent and underground cult music star.

I am quite fond of her.

SAW HER IN PERSON!

I LOVE HOW SWEET AND SOFT SPOKEN SHE IS!

SHE GOT REALLY MAD AT ME BECAUSE I DISRUPTED THE SHOW BECAUSE I WAS WASTED AND DISORDERLY, BUT THEN SHE FORGAVE ME AND WAS GOING TO KISS ME BUT I FROZE IN SHOCK AND FELL OVER. TRUE STORY.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP, INTP, INFJ, INFP, INTJ!!??

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOVE DIS VIDEO RUGHT HURRRR!!!!!!!!

Okay, I really think they're talented musicians. They're so unique and creative; please support them somehow if you like them. They are not mainstream. They tour all the time all over Canada and the States and sometimes other places. Please see them live if you have a chance : )

omfg ISTP!!!1 (strong "woman with thinking capacity)