• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

RWBY

blackSail

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ruby: ENFP 6w7 (with a 9 and 4 fix probably), so/sx
Yang: ESFP (7w8 8w7 3w4 sp blind of some type)
Blake: ISFP (95 combo, sp/so)
Weiss: ESTJ 1w9 6w5 3w4 sp/so combo, not 1 core
Qrow: ISxP 6w5 (694) sp/sx
Ironwood: ISTJ 6w5 (613) sx blind
Winter: ISTJ 1w9 6w5 3w4 sp/so
Nora: ESFP 7w6 so/sx
Jaune: ESFJ 6w7 so/sp

I think you might be right about Jaune being a 6w7 and ESFJ instead of 3w4.

Also, yeah. After thinking about it Weiss is probably a 3w4. Makes sense considering her motivations and growth throughout the series.

I also agree with Qrow’s tritype but I’m not sure 6 is his core. What’s your reasoning behind that?

Winter is definitely not a sp/so 1w9. Her criticism is external, of others, not herself. And she’s too hot-tempered and aggressive to have a 9 wing. However, she could be a sx/so 1w2.
I’m still not sure if I see the basic desires and fears of a 1 core though. I mean, for one, her amity card says she joined the military for herself, to gain independence, escape her father’s control. Not because she wanted to improve the world or considered her father’s actions amoral. (I mean, I think everybody would consider Jacques morally abhorrent, it just wasn’t Winter’s main motivation for leaving). So yeah, I could see a 1w2 but at the same time…I don’t really think so rn. Why did you think she was 1w9?

I don’t see Ironwood as ISTJ either. I see Ni not Si. I might be confusing it with an inferior Ne grip though.

blackSail

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ruby istp 9
Yang estp 8
Blake infj 6
Weiss esfj 1
Jaune entp 7
Pyrhhas isfj 1
Nora entp 7
ren isfj 9
ozpin enfj 8
salem enfp 7
cinder entj 3
roman entp 3
neo 6
emerald infj 6
mercury istp 7
glynda esfj 1
winter estp 8
james ironwood entj 8
professor oobleck intp 5
professor port esfj 8
hazel estj
guy that look likes from 1800s entp 5
qrow istp 9
raven branwen estp 8

Most of this is very interesting. I'm actually really curious, why do you think Ironwood is an 8? He showed some very cp6 behavior if you ask me. Obssessing over fear and loyalty and constantly trying to appear heroic and strong.
Ruby as a Ti-dom and Weiss as a Fe-dom are also very interesting takes. Why did you choose that instead of the usual INFP and xSTJ that we see for the two of them.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I type ruby istp due to one living for sensory thrill and i use socionics ditchomie.
Weiss i guessed on weiss. I guessed on james ironwood enneagram

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Glad to see that this thread exists. I love discussing typology from this series specifically.

Ruby Rose: INFP 9w8 7w6 2w1 so/sx
Her Fi is exceedingly strong and even though she's kind of loud she actually does come off as an introvert.

Weiss: ISTJ 3w4 1w9 6w5 so/sp
I really can't see anything else, I am confident in this being her type, much more than any other RWBY character. She is a 3 rather than a 1 because her focus is on image and not anger.

Blake: INFJ 1w9 5w6 4w3 sp/sx
I don't feel confident about her MBTI. I used to think she was a 5 core, but I don't think she is. Unlike Weiss, I think her focus is on the gut/anger triad, but like Weiss, I think she has a ton of 1 (I can pull up quotes if someone really wants proof) yet a ton of 9 going behind it. She has two withdrawn fixes and is soc-blind, making her very introverted.

Yang: ESTP 7w8 8w7 2w3 so/sx
I think she uses Fe and not Fi, but seems pretty F in general. I'm not going to argue if you think she's an ESFP. Meanwhile, her Enneagram is pretty straightforward, I'd be shocked if people see anything notably different from that or even a different tritype.

Jaune: ESFJ 6w7 3w2 9w8 so/sx
Eh about his MBTI. I can see about half the types for him. He's much more interesting in terms of enneagram. He was very 3 when sharing his reasons for coming to beacon, but overall now I think the core fears and desires of a 6 fit him so much more (and hence, why I find him very relatable).

Nora: ESFP 7w8 2w3 8w9 sx/so
I'm actually quite confident about her being Se-valuing. I'm not ever really sure why people see Ne in her. She just vibes like a typical ENFP due to her quirkiness, in my opinion, doesn't mean she is one.

Pyrrha: ISFJ 2w1 1w2 6w5 so/sp
People can fight me on this one. I'm 99% confident about both the MBTI and tritype in that order. She cannot be anything other than a 1w2 or 2w1, and she must be an ambivert that values Fe. This is the best option I can think of.

Ren: ISTJ 5w6 9w1 4w5 sp/so
I think he could also be a 6w5, but I'm not sure if I buy double reactive triad for him, triple withdrawn seems a bit more likely to me. Also, he could be ISTx. I don't really know with this dude. He barely ever talks.

Qrow: ISTP 9w8 6w5 4w5 sp/sx

Sun Wukong: ENFP 7w8 9w8 3w2 so/sx
I buy ENTP as well, this was just my guess.

Cinder Fall: INTJ 8w7 3w4 5w6 sp/sx

Roman Torchwick: ESTP 3w4 8w9 7w8 so/sp

Adam: INTJ 1w9 3w4 6w5 sx/sp
He's INTJ, no alternatives for it. I also see a lot of 1 here, the bad side, as opposed to Blake. I could see 5 fix, but I think 6 makes a bit more sense.

Ilia: ISFP 4w3 6w5 8w9 sx/sp

Raven Branwen: ENTJ 8w7 6w7 3w4 sx/sp
Thought she was pretty Te, Se, and Ni. I can see any of her fixes as a core, but I sensed a lot of cp 6 from her. I went with 8 overall because I think she disintegrates to 5.

Mercury: ISTP 8w9 5w6 4w3 sp/sx
Qrow is the quintessential ISTP, but I actually think Mercury is a good example of one too. I'm not really sure I can accurately enneatype him, but this tritype seems ok.

Emerald: ESTP 3w2 6w7 8w9 sx/sp idk
There's a lot of ridiculous typings going around, but her as a high Fe 2 is absolutely ridiculous. How the hell does that make sense? Anyway, I think she's either a 3w2 by how easily she is able to feign charm, or a 6 through her loyalty to Cinder and her cause. I am unconfident about her MBTI, but I think she's high Se.

Anyway, I think Ozpin is an ISFJ but he bores me, I don't really want to enneatype him.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll try to do the enneagram too

Ruby: ENFP 7w6
Weiss: ISTJ 1w9 (though i considered 3w4 too)
Yang: ESFP 7w8
Blake: ISFP 1w9 or 9w1
Jaune: ENFJ 3w4
Nora: ExFP 7w8
Ren: ISTP 9w1
Phyrra: xSFJ 1w2
Cinder: INTJ 8w7
Emerald: ISFJ 6w5
Mercury: ISTP 8w9
Qrow: ISTP 9w8
Raven: ENTJ 8w9 or cp6w5
Sun: ENxP 7w6
Ironwood: ExTJ 6w5 probably cp
Winter: ESxx 8w9
Penny: ENFJ 2w1
Ozpin: INTP
Salem: ENxx

This is a lot better than most typings I've seen. They line up a lot with my own (I promise I didn't copy you, most of mine came from another website earlier than yours was written.)

I'm glad you put Ozpin on the Ne-Si axis as opposed to those who peg him as dominant Ni for some odd reason.

My only question is, why did you type Emerald as ISFJ? I keep seeing her typed as something like that, and I just don't get it. Did I watch a completely different Emerald?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ruby: ENFP 6w7 (with a 9 and 4 fix probably), so/sx
Yang: ESFP (7w8 8w7 3w4 sp blind of some type)
Blake: ISFP (95 combo, sp/so)
Weiss: ESTJ 1w9 6w5 3w4 sp/so combo, not 1 core
Qrow: ISxP 6w5 (694) sp/sx
Ironwood: ISTJ 6w5 (613) sx blind
Winter: ISTJ 1w9 6w5 3w4 sp/so
Nora: ESFP 7w6 so/sx
Jaune: ESFJ 6w7 so/sp

This is pretty good too (well, I know you're a good typist if this is Krayfish, so I'm not surprised). Glad to see someone else who is sure of so/sx for Nora.

I am curious to know why 6w5 core for Qrow. I can kind of see it, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.

Also why 9 for Blake?

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is pretty good too (well, I know you're a good typist if this is Krayfish, so I'm not surprised). Glad to see someone else who is sure of so/sx for Nora.

I am curious to know why 6w5 core for Qrow. I can kind of see it, but I'd like to hear your reasoning.

Also why 9 for Blake?

Ah thanks! Looking through your typings, I'd also think they were very solid (I think my only question for you would be why 5 > 9 for Ren, outside of that I agree with most if not all of your typings). Your Phyrra typing in particular makes me quite happy haha, idk why people are so confident with her being high Ni.

This was from awhile ago, so for Qrow I think I was more so going upon "vibe." I think 9w8 actually makes 10x more sense considering that he's relatively "positive outlook" in the way that he evades his aura ability. He generally tries to keep to himself as a means of keeping his own sanity rather than out of fear and is inclined towards the 9 type narcoticism (even outside of his alcoholism I'd think). I must have just took a possible disintigration to 6 as 6 core, I kind of struggle identifying 9w8 cores unless they're textbook style, can't see disintigration to 3.

As for Blake, I have a bit of a stronger argument (at this point, I think I'd type her 9w1 5w6 4w3 or 3w4). Considering the enneagram triads, I have trouble seeing her as anything other than a withdrawn core. I agree completely that she seems more driven by anger and injustice rather than fear or even shame. She also seems to have the positive outlook-esque evasiveness, as she has the tendency to ghost people (ie. both Ilia/Taurus and Yang and team RWBY), often out of fear that she will be attacked or rejected for her decision to do so (although you could probably argue that abandoning Taurus without confrontation was a smart move and that... Any logical person would've done that, which I'd take). She sort of has the general attachment style blendy-ness too I think? 1w9 seems to be considerably more outwardly critical, wrathful and outspoken than she is, even when soc blind while she seems to be able to quell/dull down her anger rather than attacking it head on like a counterphobic type like 1.

Nontheless, triple withdrawn also seems a bit off for her, so I could be completely wrong with my assessment here.

Anyway, I think Ozpin is an ISFJ but he bores me, I don't really want to enneatype him.
EYYYY I wasn't the only one who thought so! I see a lot of high Ni and Ti typings for him and, especially after we learned more about his character, I think this works. He's 9w1 and sx blind as hell imo

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah thanks! Looking through your typings, I'd also think they were very solid (I think my only question for you would be why 5 > 9 for Ren, outside of that I agree with most if not all of your typings). Your Phyrra typing in particular makes me quite happy haha, idk why people are so confident with her being high Ni.

On PersonalityCafe I argued with a person who typed her as ESTP 8... I don't get why people are so ridiculous in typing her.

This was from awhile ago, so for Qrow I think I was more so going upon "vibe." I think 9w8 actually makes 10x more sense considering that he's relatively "positive outlook" in the way that he evades his aura ability. He generally tries to keep to himself as a means of keeping his own sanity rather than out of fear and is inclined towards the 9 type narcoticism (even outside of his alcoholism I'd think). I must have just took a possible disintigration to 6 as 6 core, I kind of struggle identifying 9w8 cores unless they're textbook style, can't see disintigration to 3.

As for Blake, I have a bit of a stronger argument (at this point, I think I'd type her 9w1 5w6 4w3 or 3w4). Considering the enneagram triads, I have trouble seeing her as anything other than a withdrawn core. I agree completely that she seems more driven by anger and injustice rather than fear or even shame. She also seems to have the positive outlook-esque evasiveness, as she has the tendency to ghost people (ie. both Ilia/Taurus and Yang and team RWBY), often out of fear that she will be attacked or rejected for her decision to do so (although you could probably argue that abandoning Taurus without confrontation was a smart move and that... Any logical person would've done that, which I'd take). She sort of has the general attachment style blendy-ness too I think? 1w9 seems to be considerably more outwardly critical, wrathful and outspoken than she is, even when soc blind while she seems to be able to quell/dull down her anger rather than attacking it head on like a counterphobic type like 1.

Yeah, your typing makes sense. I see it, and I do agree that she has a ton of withdrawn triad. I'm personally sticking with 1 for her because her core fears and desires match up pretty much perfectly, I can see some compliant triad. I personally think she's a decent amount of outwardly critical and outspoken considering everything else about her typing is introverted. She's not perfectly 1, but I don't see the blendy-ness as much nor the fears of a 9 really.

I see the rejection triad and her "ghosting" in her for sure, which is why I see her as a strong 5 fix.

EYYYY I wasn't the only one who thought so! I see a lot of high Ni and Ti typings for him and, especially after we learned more about his character, I think this works. He's 9w1 and sx blind as hell imo

Yeah, high Ni makes absolute zero sense to me.

He definitely is sx blind as hell, and I can see 9w1. Thanks for pointing it out.

To address my typing for Ren... I don't really agree with my order for his enneagram that I originally listed. He is really underdeveloped (I just finished volume 6, I don't know if more information will come in volume 7).
In him, I actually do see the attachment style blendiness much more in him than in Blake, for example. Even more than in Qrow. 9 probably makes the most sense because I think he seems attachment and withdrawn.
So, basically, I can see 5, 6, or 9 as making sense for his core.

What do you think of the villains?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Raven esfp 8w7
Ozpin istj
Blake infp

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Raven esfp 8w7
Ozpin istj
Blake infp

I'm glad you agree Ozpin is a Si user, but where do you see the Te?

As for Blake, I can definitely understand her being a Fi-dom, but why Ne? Unline Oz, she's a pretty clear Ni/Se user, IMO.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm glad you agree Ozpin is a Si user, but where do you see the Te?

As for Blake, I can definitely understand her being a Fi-dom, but why Ne? Unline Oz, she's a pretty clear Ni/Se user, IMO.

I say ozpin was istj due to him being in a si fi loop self pity and living in the past and also him being salems dual .I say blake has ne due to those 2 scenes where she told yang and ruby to leave but in an indirect way or where weiss says she wants to give the students from the other academy a tour but blake saw right through weiss scheme by saying she wants to spy on them so she could gain the upperhand in the tournament. Thats the ne that i saw in blake.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I say blake has ne due to those 2 scenes where she told yang and ruby to leave but in an indirect way or where weiss says she wants to give the students from the other academy a tour but blake saw right through weiss scheme by saying she wants to spy on them so she could gain the upperhand in the tournament. Thats the ne that i saw in blake.

I see. Ozpin in a Si-Fi loop is fair but I see more Fe.

I think that Blake seeing through Weiss' scheme could easily be Se+Ni (observing her surroundings and interpreting it for deeper meaning).

I agree that indirect wording of things can be more indicative of Ne but if she is an introvert (which she 100% is), she won't always be direct anyway.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I see. Ozpin in a Si-Fi loop is fair but I see more Fe.

I think that Blake seeing through Weiss' scheme could easily be Se+Ni (observing her surroundings and interpreting it for deeper meaning).

I agree that indirect wording of things can be more indicative of Ne but if she is an introvert (which she 100% is), she won't always be direct anyway.

Why would you type adam as ni dom. Im not saying he is not,but why.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, your typing makes sense. I see it, and I do agree that she has a ton of withdrawn triad. I'm personally sticking with 1 for her because her core fears and desires match up pretty much perfectly, I can see some compliant triad. I personally think she's a decent amount of outwardly critical and outspoken considering everything else about her typing is introverted. She's not perfectly 1, but I don't see the blendy-ness as much nor the fears of a 9 really.

I see the rejection triad and her "ghosting" in her for sure, which is why I see her as a strong 5 fix.

He definitely is sx blind as hell, and I can see 9w1. Thanks for pointing it out.

To address my typing for Ren... I don't really agree with my order for his enneagram that I originally listed. He is really underdeveloped (I just finished volume 6, I don't know if more information will come in volume 7).
In him, I actually do see the attachment style blendiness much more in him than in Blake, for example. Even more than in Qrow. 9 probably makes the most sense because I think he seems attachment and withdrawn.
So, basically, I can see 5, 6, or 9 as making sense for his core.
His all seems to make sense. Blake is sort of tough for me, because I think 9 could work in vacuum, and then I try to think of the rest of her tritype and like.... Nothing seems to make complete sense with 9 core. You could be right about 1, I'll have to think over that a bit more I guess. She probably leans heavy towards her wing regardless of 1w9 or 9w1.

Also season 7 doesn't really add much to Ren's character. His character constantly stays flat and underdeveloped, the most we got out of him was when we learned about how he met Nora.

What do you think of the villains?
I'm not entirely sure on the villains tbh (RoosterTeeths villains are sort of... Achetypal so far?)

Adam seemed pretty archetypal Ni, probably an INTJ like you said. Either 1w9 or 3w4 probably make the most sense for his core, I think 136 works better than 135 like you suggested, sx/sp.

Cinder has no personality haha, but INTJ 8 sp/sx doesn't seem too far off. By vibe I would've said 8w9 over 8w7 (ie. she seems very controlled and patient in the way she goes about things and is fairly submissive to Salem). 835 also seems fitting enough.

Neopolitain hasn't been well developed yet, but I'm betting she's some sort of high Pe user, maybe ESFP 7w8 or something.

Emerald is an interesting character, a lot of people type her high Fe like you said and I also find that weird. My current thought on her is that she might be an ESFP 6w7 with a 3(w4?) fix and not sp blind (I'm thinking likely sp/sx or sp/so). Her character has been set up to have a redemption arc I think, so I think she'll be easier to type once we get to that point. I have no clue on Mercury, he could be ISTP 8w9.

Tyrian is the most 7w8 character I've ever seen, ESTP probably.

Raven I was stuck between 4w3 and 8w7, sx/sp and triple reactive. If you're right about ENTJ, it's probably the latter. I could also see cp6w7 actually as a core potentially as well, it's tough since her character wasn't addressed in depth, but I think triple reactive might fit. 5 disintigration seems more than plausible.

Ironwood and Jaques are both obvious ESTJs (although I guess ironwood could potentially be an ISTJ? Probably not though). Ironwood is 6w5 1w2 3w4 so/sp (or sp/so I guess) and Jaques is 3w2 6w7 9w1 so/sp (for reference to the 9 fix over maybe 1 or 8, he's fairly evasive of conflict and uses underhanded manipulation tactics to get what he wants, which I've noted as an unhealthy behavior for 9).

And Salem. We've gone over her character background and she's still just so ungodly unrealistic as a character, I don't know how to type her at all. She seems like she may have initially been some high Je (maybe Fe) character before everything, maybe she's a hyperdisintigrated 2 if not the quintessential ENTJ 8w9 villain everyone makes her out to be.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
His all seems to make sense. Blake is sort of tough for me, because I think 9 could work in vacuum, and then I try to think of the rest of her tritype and like.... Nothing seems to make complete sense with 9 core. You could be right about 1, I'll have to think over that a bit more I guess. She probably leans heavy towards her wing regardless of 1w9 or 9w1.

Yeah, Blake is particularly interesting for me to talk about. You could also be right about her being 9 but I do agree about tritypes not working super well for her. I also think that at this point 1w9 and 9w1 would really only be the two possibilities for core.

Also season 7 doesn't really add much to Ren's character. His character constantly stays flat and underdeveloped, the most we got out of him was when we learned about how he met Nora.

True, that was a nice part, although it doesn't help much since he's about 8 years old in that scene.

I'm not entirely sure on the villains tbh (RoosterTeeths villains are sort of... Achetypal so far?)

Adam seemed pretty archetypal Ni, probably an INTJ like you said. Either 1w9 or 3w4 probably make the most sense for his core, I think 136 works better than 135 like you suggested, sx/sp.

Haven't seen the other RoosterTeeth series, but I agree in terms of this series. The villains are really nice looking (Raven and Neo are two of the most attractive characters I've ever seen TBH) but in personality, not a bunch of depth.

I thought Adam had the potential to become really interesting and was looking forward to the possibility of his character having more depth in season 6, but I guess there's no chance of that anymore, lol.

Neopolitain hasn't been well developed yet, but I'm betting she's some sort of high Pe user, maybe ESFP 7w8 or something.

Yeah, she hasn't really done anything type-worthy but that's reasonable based on vibes.

Emerald is an interesting character, a lot of people type her high Fe like you said and I also find that weird. My current thought on her is that she might be an ESFP 6w7 with a 3(w4?) fix and not sp blind (I'm thinking likely sp/sx or sp/so). Her character has been set up to have a redemption arc I think, so I think she'll be easier to type once we get to that point. I have no clue on Mercury, he could be ISTP 8w9.

Glad you also don't see the high Fe. I'm legitimately really curious about the common Fe typing, but no one has answered me regarding that unfortunately.

ESFP makes sense. I agree that she is strong in both 3 and 6. I also think that she can be more accurately typed in the future since she's not going anywhere.

Tyrian is the most 7w8 character I've ever seen, ESTP probably.

Forgot about him, but true.

Raven I was stuck between 4w3 and 8w7, sx/sp and triple reactive. If you're right about ENTJ, it's probably the latter. I could also see cp6w7 actually as a core potentially as well, it's tough since her character wasn't addressed in depth, but I think triple reactive might fit. 5 disintigration seems more than plausible.

Yeah, I thought she was either 8w7 or cp 6. There's a ton of cp 6. I went with 8 first because yes, 5 disintegration seems more than plausible. But any type in her tritype seems fitting especially since she hasn't been addressed in depth.

I see her typed as ESFP sometimes which I agree with the valued functions but I don't think she is Ni-inferior. I also don't really see her as Fi-secondary + Heart core.

I had her as a 3w4 fix because I think she has a "mask" of trying to be tough and I think that the core fears generally fit better, but I agree that as a tritype, triple reactive fits way too well.

I'm kind of sad that she pretty much disappeared after Volume 5. I loved her and wanted more. She may not be the most creative of a character, but she was my favorite after Jaune (I like my 6s I guess).

Ironwood and Jaques are both obvious ESTJs (although I guess ironwood could potentially be an ISTJ? Probably not though). Ironwood is 6w5 1w2 3w4 so/sp (or sp/so I guess) and Jaques is 3w2 6w7 9w1 so/sp (for reference to the 9 fix over maybe 1 or 8, he's fairly evasive of conflict and uses underhanded manipulation tactics to get what he wants, which I've noted as an unhealthy behavior for 9).

Agree about Ironwood. Can't see anything else for the tritype. I don't think he is INTJ like some have suggested. He is not a Ni dom.

Jaques bored the hell out of me, honestly. The blendiest villain there, so that type works.

And Salem. We've gone over her character background and she's still just so ungodly unrealistic as a character, I don't know how to type her at all. She seems like she may have initially been some high Je (maybe Fe) character before everything, maybe she's a hyperdisintigrated 2 if not the quintessential ENTJ 8w9 villain everyone makes her out to be.

Yeah, I don't even want to bother with her.

Thanks for answering my questions, by the way.

blackSail

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Glad to see this thread's been brought back to live. Especially since i'm not as new to the ennagram and mbti now and some of my typings have changed.

I thought Adam had the potential to become really interesting and was looking forward to the possibility of his character having more depth in season 6, but I guess there's no chance of that anymore, lol.

Glad you also don't see the high Fe. I'm legitimately really curious about the common Fe typing, but no one has answered me regarding that unfortunately.

ESFP makes sense. I agree that she is strong in both 3 and 6. I also think that she can be more accurately typed in the future since she's not going anywhere.

There were A LOT of people who thought Adam had a lot of potential that was, unfortunately, wasted. But like you said, it really it's too late now. They should've done something with him sooner imo, like way back in volume 4. That being said he's a total INTJ and 1w9 makes more sense to me than 3w4. I actually thought i saw some disintegration to 4 in him. And i'm leaning more toward sx/so than sx/sp for instinctual variants.

Emerald is still pretty hard to type compared to Mercury who seems like a pretty obvious ISTP 8w9. I'm gonna be honest I still see her on the Ti/Fe axis. Maybe xSTP instead of ESFP. idk can't be sure for now and i have no idea about her enneagram though 3 or 6 make sense.

Also, i think ISFJ would fit kinda well for Ozpin but i find his enneagram impossible to figure out. Speaking of ISFJs, Pyrrha is a pretty good example. And i think everyone agrees on 2w1

Are there any characters that haven't already been discussed? cause i pretty much agree with everything else. Maybe Watts or Hazel?Or Oscar? idk if you've done Penny and Winter already. Or any of the ace ops. Or Robyn. I suppose they're all side characters except for Oscar so they're not well developed but who else is there?

Also, do you think Jaune is on the Si/Ne axis or Ni/Se. His mbti seems harder for me to figure out than his enneagram

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Glad to see this thread's been brought back to live. Especially since i'm not as new to the ennagram and mbti now and some of my typings have changed.

There were A LOT of people who thought Adam had a lot of potential that was, unfortunately, wasted. But like you said, it really it's too late now. They should've done something with him sooner imo, like way back in volume 4. That being said he's a total INTJ and 1w9 makes more sense to me than 3w4. I actually thought i saw some disintegration to 4 in him. And i'm leaning more toward sx/so than sx/sp for instinctual variants.

Emerald is still pretty hard to type compared to Mercury who seems like a pretty obvious ISTP 8w9. I'm gonna be honest I still see her on the Ti/Fe axis. Maybe xSTP instead of ESFP. idk can't be sure for now and i have no idea about her enneagram though 3 or 6 make sense.

Also, i think ISFJ would fit kinda well for Ozpin but i find his enneagram impossible to figure out. Speaking of ISFJs, Pyrrha is a pretty good example. And i think everyone agrees on 2w1

Are there any characters that haven't already been discussed? cause i pretty much agree with everything else. Maybe Watts or Hazel?Or Oscar? idk if you've done Penny and Winter already. Or any of the ace ops. Or Robyn. I suppose they're all side characters except for Oscar so they're not well developed but who else is there?

Also, do you think Jaune is on the Si/Ne axis or Ni/Se. His mbti seems harder for me to figure out than his enneagram

why do you think he is intj

blackSail

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
why do you think he is intj

Well Adam seems like typical Ni-dom villain to me. Single-minded focus on his goals and vision. The more unhealthy he becomes the more out of touch with reality he gets (inferior Se). I also see him on the Te/Fi axis, though i can understand why some people might type him as INFJ.

What type do you think he is?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Well Adam seems like typical Ni-dom villain to me. Single-minded focus on his goals and vision. The more unhealthy he becomes the more out of touch with reality he gets (inferior Se). I also see him on the Te/Fi axis, though i can understand why some people might type him as INFJ.

What type do you think he is?

That could be any introverted functions because all introverted functions if unhealthy can be out of touch with reality,but i see your point

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Which of your typings have changed?

I haven't been following the fanbase so I had no idea that a lot of people agree with that statement, but I can definitely see why. You're right, Volume 4 or even Volume 5 would have been a great time to build upon Adam.

I've changed my typing of Blake's variants to sp/so since my last post, so I can buy sx/so for Adam as well. Like Blake he does pay attention to social groups. Also, contraflow works a lot better for him.

Actually, I definitely buy xSTP. I think she uses Ti instead of Te. I don't think she can be accurately typed at this point, but there are types that don't make sense for her and ExFJ are among those types.

I agree with this. That's one reason why I think Ozpin is ISFJ. If you compare him to ISTJ Weiss and ISFJ Pyrrha, he's so much more like Pyrrha.

Oh man, Watts and Hazel were among the most boring characters on the show. Watts seems like some boring ass ISTJ, and I legitimately don't remember anything that Hazel did. What do you think?

I'm not caught up and haven't watched Volume 7, so I can't give feedback about the Ace Ops yet. I'm going to hold back from typing Penny and Winter until I watch that season as well. Penny seemed high in Ne and Fe in her first life (ESFJ? ENFP with good Fe?), and possibly a 279 in terms of tritype, she was very positive outlook.

Oscar confuses me to type since he's just so connected to Ozpin. They need to develop him more as a separate character. I think he'd be a 6 or 9 in terms of enneagram, but I see no indication of functions for him yet.

Also, do you think Jaune is on the Si/Ne axis or Ni/Se. His mbti seems harder for me to figure out than his enneagram[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Jaune's enneagram was very clear but his MBTI wasn't. I think he's on the Si/Ne axis, though. I actually do see Si in him, but I have a hard time explaining why. I don't see any indication of Ni or Se whatsoever. I think ESFJ works okay for him. Do you have any guesses?