• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Name your favourite INFJ.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
David Bowie is not an N, so help me Jesus.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
David Bowie is not an N, so help me Jesus.

Yeah, you're prolly right. I take my ENFP assumption back. [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] said ISFP. Makes more sense to me now.

I used to think all weirdo's are automatically N's but that just ain't true. Thank god :D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Emma Roberts

You think emma roberts is infj ?
mmhh

I know I'm no NF but my favorite infj would be Plato

raffael-plato.jpg

Jesus was pretty ok too according to scripture, until zealots turned him into a god *eye roll*

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Eleven - Stranger Things :D
Galadriel - The Lord of the Rings

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You think emma roberts is infj ?
mmhh

I know I'm no NF but my favorite infj would be Plato

raffael-plato.jpg

Jesus was pretty ok too according to scripture, until zealots turned him into a god *eye roll*

they aight they aight.

What type do you think Emma is?

I think she has the appearance of an SFJ at times.

- - - Updated - - -

Eleven - Stranger Things :D
Galadriel - The Lord of the Rings

What made you think Eleven was INFJ? She could use her mind to destroy stuff? Sounds pretty INFJ to me I guess. :coffee: Or the fact she barely spoke and was hard to understand? :rofl1:

I mean the only minds I can read right now are dogs and certain species of fish (those guppies I swear). For humans, they tend to be fast food workers, presidential candidates and the rare exception of nutritionists.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
What are you talking about? :shock:

I just mean it's hard enough to type fictional characters, let alone 11yr olds who barely speak. My point being you might as well try and type demogorgon. No offense at all, just sayin.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What made you think Eleven was INFJ? She could use her mind to destroy stuff? Sounds pretty INFJ to me I guess. :coffee: Or the fact she barely spoke and was hard to understand? :rofl1:

I mean the only minds I can read right now are dogs and certain species of fish (those guppies I swear). For humans, they tend to be fast food workers, presidential candidates and the rare exception of nutritionists.

Her limited vocabulary and her super power doesn't really have anything to do with her type :blush:

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just mean it's hard enough to type fictional characters, let alone 11yr olds who barely speak. My point being you might as well try and type demogorgon. No offense at all, just sayin.

The attempt to ever type any fictional character at all is also bewildering, following this logic.

I won't make a list of the reasons why Eleven appears to be an INFJ to me. Maybe you just missed it.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
The attempt to ever type any fictional character at all is also bewildering, following this logic.

I won't make a list of the reasons why Eleven appears to be an INFJ to me. Maybe you just missed it.

nah if you must type eleven : then INFJ. Agreed. Again, no offense.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, you're prolly right. I take my ENFP assumption back. [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] said ISFP. Makes more sense to me now.

I used to think all weirdo's are automatically N's but that just ain't true. Thank god :D

One of the weirdest people I know is ISFP.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
man, i don't personally think many of these people (at least the ones i know of) are actually infjs.

gandhi gives me intense T eyes vibe. thom yorke is istp. plath infp. cumberbatch istp. manson entp 3w4 so/sp but not really sure.

i do think bowie was an infj 9w1. that's a new typing for me. kinda got a panda bear (of animal collective) quality. dreamy, character driven, great curator, great producer, etc.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
man, i don't personally think many of these people (at least the ones i know of) are actually infjs.

gandhi gives me intense T eyes vibe. thom yorke is istp. plath infp. cumberbatch istp. manson entp 3w4 so/sp but not really sure.

i do think bowie was an infj 9w1. that's a new typing for me. kinda got a panda bear (of animal collective) quality. dreamy, character driven, great curator, great producer, etc.

Woah woah woah explain please. Ghandi's squinty eyes do not make a T. Otherwise every person on the eastern side of Asia would be a T type. You probably didn't intend that but whatever. His eyes are actually quite soft

Perspective

MBTI Type
INFx
Enneagram
5w4
Cate (Obviously) :wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:
Evangeline Lilly
kate-evangeline-lilly-4806637-1400-1050.jpg
She's an absolutely wonderful lady

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
Marcus Aurelius. Stoic Philosopher and Roman Emperor.

Attachments

• Marcus Aurelius.jpg
    Marcus Aurelius.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 157
MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
inb4 Hitler. Anyway, I guess Bob Marley. I like his music. INFJs tend to be quite polarizing figures. I don't like polarizing figures.