• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Life Is Strange

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

tumblr_nj1sy9GSU91qib0d2o1_500.jpg
The main character, Max, is without a doubt an INFP, at least in my eyes. I seriously need to play this game; my husband played and completed it but I only watched as he did, and was completely immersed in the story. I should start tonight!

latest
Her best friend, Chloe. I am really not sure what to type this girl as, but she does seem ENFJ to me, albeit a damaged one. :unsure:

_1456189099_cover.jpg
Her classmate, Kate. This is very hard, since she is extremely depressed and traumatized by what's happened to her. A very damaged Ixxx, I think.

latest
Her friend, Warren. He is very intelligent, so he could be an Extroverted-Thinking type, but I'm really unsure.

latest
Hard to say, perhaps ExTJ?

latest
This is one damaged mofo, ha ha. ESTP?

latest
This man is so hard to type! He's definitely a Thinking type, though I am unclear about his cognitive functions.

There are other minor characters, but the above are the ones that are significantly shown in the video game, so I just focus on them, but you can type minor characters if you'd like. What do you think? Also, NO SPOILERS, some newbies may be watching this thread and have not played that awesome game yet! :p

GIjade

MBTI Type
INFJ
Looks good! I don't play those games, but from what I saw here, the music was beautiful as well as the rest of it

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Looks good! I don't play those games, but from what I saw here, the music was beautiful as well as the rest of it

I highly recommend it. It's every NF's/NT's wet dream.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Max: INFx, EII in Socionics
Chloe: ESFP
Kate: ISFJ
Warren: ENTP
Victoria: ESTJ
Nathan: ESxP

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think the teacher may be an evil ISTP?