• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alice In Wonderland Types

SweetFantasea

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm watching one of my favorite movies of all time, Alice In Wonderland and I am trying to type each as I see fit. I know I could be wrong but these are just my observations. :D I'm also aware this has been brought up already but I could only find one as late as 2011. Anyways......

Alice: ENFP - I want to type Alice as an ENFP because her situation depicts exactly what a negative Ne/Fi combination looks like. She started singing about a wonderland that she had wanted, naming all of these ideals on how it would be, (Ne) and it came true in her dream. Her fantasy of this wonderland was a totally impractical thing and it turned out just as that when she got into 'Wonderland.' At first she was just curious, then started getting frustrated about the ideas she had proposed to her subconscious. Her inner world/dreams ..turned out what she had said and then some.. She got more than what she bargained for.. So she starts crying now. (Bad Ne/Fi...Completely forgetting that she's the one who thought up the whole thing.) - I think she was an extrovert because she invited herself often where she was not welcome. Alice intruded on the Mad Hatter and March Hare's tea party I couldn't see an introvert pulling anything like this.. and Alice pulled this type of stuff throughout the whole movie.

Also something to note is before Alice goes into singing she says, "In my world, everything would be nonsense." (Which it was.) .. And saying, "How can I pay attention to a book with no pictures in it" sounds more like ENFP because INFPs are known for loving to read and get lost in books. Alice kept drifting off because of the lack of interest in history and a book without pictures. So, she starts laying the foundations for her own world which is extremely so Ne/Fi to me. She was too curious. Her Ne got her into trouble..

Chesire Cat: ENTP - I think the Chesire cat was an ENTP because he trolled Alice throughout the whole movie and enjoyed watching her get in trouble by the queen. He confused her on purpose.

Dodo: ESFP - He was very inconsiderate of others as he told them to keep running around a rock while waves were consistently splashing up against them.. and he sat on a high rock with a fire lit so that only HE was dry. He always sang as he told people to do dumb things and ruined their stuff.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum: ESFP or ENFP - They were clearly extroverted as they blocked Alice and introduced themselves to her first just so they could entertain her through stories. When Alice tried to tell them she had to go, they got offended & talked a bit of crap to her to make her feel guilty all the way until she finally gave in. (Of course Alice later slipped away without them noticing because they were too busy caught up in their story telling.)

Alice's Sister: xSTJ - "Alice please pay attention to your History lesson!" (BORING!)

Alice's Cat, Dinah: ISFJ - Clearly the cat thought Alice was in and over her head.. yet precious. There's not a lot for me to go on so I'm just going on the vibe of the cat. :D

Catepillar: The Catepillar was so INTJ. He was clearly introverted. (Who are you?.. with his nose turned up.. aka doesn't want to be bothered.) He also said he 'modified' the poem which reminds me of the sureness and arrogance of INTJ.

The Queen: ENTJ - The Queen was very domineering, illogical, and impractical. She was so stuck on being in charge and everyone bowing down to her to the point of her losing any practicality at all which is why I disagree with anyone calling her an ESTJ. Also, the Queen needed people to validate her so that's why I said extrovert.

The Walrus: ENFJ gone terrible wrong. - The Walrus clearly had the ENFJ 'inspirational leader' type thing going on except he turned out deceptive in the end and ate those poor little oysters.

The Oysters: xNFP - The oysters were inspired by the ENFJ walrus and got up, willingly leaving their poor sick mother behind and following blindly behind this stranger's enthusiasm.

The Little King: I want to say IxxJ. I can say he appeared a bit objective at the end when the trial was going on, which made me want to call him more of ISTJ..but not sure..

The White Rabbit: I also want to say ISxJ.

This whole movie is based on Alice dreaming.. so it also makes it difficult. PS - I am not by any means calling ESFP 'stupid' because one of my good friends is one it's just the ones in this movie were super dumb & highly inconsiderate.