• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Superhero of Every Type

bilbotook

just some guy
MBTI Type
INFP
I was thinking, I should male a list with the best examples of a superhero of every type of personality. I was hoping you could take a look at your own type and see how you relate to the superhero associated with it.

ISTJ- Captain America (A strong and firm strategist who refuses to make moral sacrifices and insists on making every other kind of sacrifice)

ISFJ- The Thing (No matter how much he doesn't want to or how much he doesn't feel like it, he's always there help when needed because.. well he'll feel like a piece of shit if he doesn't help)

ESFJ- Superman (No one asked him for his service but to him it's still his job, his pleasure, and his passion)

ESTJ- Wasp (There's a job to be done, and if no one else will do it then she will. Neither for herself nor others is failure an option)

ISTP- Daredevil (No bias and no bulshit. Everyone deserves a fair trial without anyone's opinions. Just the facts. Because justice is blind)

ISFP- Starfire (If everyone could just take it easy and work things out, there would be no need for all of this chaos. Why can't we all just be friends)

ESFP- Flash (fun, energetic, eccentric, and friendly. Always in a hurry and living in the moment)

ESTP- Ant Man/Scott Lang (Notices and points out the obvious lense while everyone else is over thinking it)

INTJ- Batman (Knows what needs to be done, and knows that he cannot just accomplish it head first. So he works from the shadows to manipulate the city into perfection)

ENTJ- Black Panther (Through a powerful hand, he uses his power to govern and protect his people)

INTP- Dr. Strange (Skeptical, analytical, and prefers to only do things his way which is the right way)

ENTP- Spiderman (he's a real mirk with the mouth and is one of the craziest yet intelligent scientists. Just loves new ideas)

INFJ- Green Arrow (There is evil in his city and he's definitely not going to let it linger there. He insist on fighting the bad in our world)

ENFJ- Wonder Woman (Stands firm to her cause and gets as many people as possible to join her)

INFP- Scarlet Witch (dark, emotional, and somewhat strange. But whenever there's oppression going on, she's the first one to speak up)

ENFP- Nova/Sam Alexander (bright, full of energy and joy, and always enjoys learning more about his past)

Last edited:

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Spiderman was ruined for me by Tobey MacGuire. All I want to do now is punch him in the face. In the words of Dirt Nasty, "Tobey MacGuire, homie, you ain't a man or a spider."

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've always seen Scarlet Witch as more of an INFJ, she's so dreamy and out there, but that's just me.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP- Scarlet Witch (dark, emotional, and somewhat strange. But whenever there's oppression going on, she's the first one to speak up)

She's wise beyond her years. To surpass all interracial/gay/lesbian couples barriers, she has to prove that beauty is skin deep by marrying an android from the far reaches of another galaxy. If that wasn't enough shock value for you, she somehow "conceived" children with him/it. Obviously, she's more INFP than all INFP's combined, in any universe or the next one.

Wasn't expecting spiderman to be ENTP. he's more INxP. Having been bullied and his alter-ego is a big give away.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
If you combine all 5 types, you get Captain Planet.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTP : Deadpool , Iron Man

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How was Wolverine completely left out of this? xSTP?

Sweet-Tsubaki

MBTI Type
INTP
ENTP- Spiderman (he's a real mirk with the mouth and is one of the craziest yet intelligent scientists. Just loves new ideas)
Actually Spider-Man (in the comics) strikes me more as an INTP, he's a total Ti dom (and Ti-Fe in general).

Also Superboy/Kon-El/Conner Kent from the pre-N52 comics seems to be an ISFP to me (at least a Fi-Dom).

I'm still wondering for the rest of the Young Justice team (1998 comics), Tim kind of strikes me as an INTP but due to his training with Batman as well as his abusive childhood and vast list of mental issues kind of learned to behave more like an ENTJ (his origin story and early days + his Red Robin series seem very Ti-Fe...But I admit I have also been hesitating with ISTP)... 'm talking pre-N52 of course, N52 and Rebirth has him changing his personality to fit whichever arc he's being put in so there nothing to actually analyze.

Bart seems to be Se dom. But I'm not really sure.

Cassie seems to be Fi dom too.

Greta is a Se dom I think.

Cissie seems to be a Te dom.

Anita makes me think of a Se dom too I think.

I'm kind of lost as to how to proceed

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was gonna say... if I had an nickel for every superhero that was typed as an INFJ.. I...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have to own up to Cyclops being an ESTJ. Even though he's the worst, he's the worst because of things that I relate to.

Also, I strongly believe that MCU Captain America is an ISFJ, even if the comics Cap is less so.