• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kpop (K-pop)

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
Didn't see a thread for this, considering kpop is generally aimed for a very young audience but maybe there are some others interested in typing their MBTI or enneagram :)

BTS (Bangtan Boys)

Rap Monster (Kim Namjoon)- INFJ (although I see ISTP very often as well)
Suga (Min Yoongi)- INTJ
J-Hope (Jung Hoseok)- ENFJ
Jin (Kim Seokjin)- IxFP (leaning towards S)
Jimin (Park Jimin)- ExFx (I'm not sure, I don't pay attention to him much)
V (Kim Taehyung)- ENxP
Jungkook (Jeon Jungkook)- ISFJ
~
IU- ISFJ
~
Tablo- xNFx excluding ENFP

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
Would you consider Sungha Jung K-pop? Then,

Sungha Jung - ISFP

Roeduif

MBTI Type
ENxP
Enneagram
3w4
Didn't see a thread for this, considering kpop is generally aimed for a very young audience but maybe there are some others interested in typing their MBTI or enneagram :)

BTS (Bangtan Boys)

Rap Monster (Kim Namjoon)- INFJ (although I see ISTP very often as well)
Suga (Min Yoongi)- INTJ
J-Hope (Jung Hoseok)- ENFJ
Jin (Kim Seokjin)- IxFP (leaning towards S)
Jimin (Park Jimin)- ExFx (I'm not sure, I don't pay attention to him much)
V (Kim Taehyung)- ENxP
Jungkook (Jeon Jungkook)- ISFJ
~
IU- ISFJ
~
Tablo- xNFx excluding ENFP

I thought of RapMon as ISTP as well
Jin as ISFP
Taetae as ENTP

Jackson (GOT7) an ExFP

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
TaeYeon posted on her official instagram the "16personalities.com" nurse implying she tested as an "ISFJ".

Lyra.I

First of Her Name
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
guess this thread never took off, huh? XD
i'm pretty set on Namjoon bieng an INFP, he is super Fi
Taehyung's the perfect textbook ENFP, Jimin tested ENFJ which makes complete sense, as does ESFJ for J-Hope

The other three's results don't really work well, there's no way in hell that Jin's an INTP. I'd say ISFJ or ISFP, though i'm leaning towards ISFJ.
Jungkook is so clearly Se, definitely not an INFP. Neither is he a feeler, and the only time he is sad is when his hyungs are sad so that'd suggest Fe. Pretty sure he is xSTP, don't know if he's Se dom or aux though. He seems more introverted than extroverted so probably ISTP.
Yoongi gave his INFP result half a star so it's pretty clear he doesn't agree with it either XD He is as introverted as you can get and feeling's definitely lower in the stack. I think he is INTx, really hard to tell which one though. I was thinking INTJ because his lyrics feels pretty Fi and he got the death stare down lol

orca_mandaeru

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
my time has come! lol this is just my two cents, not that great at typing people yet
TVXQ
Yunho-ENTJ. I'm fairly sure about this one; he pushes for efficiency so much.
Changmin-ISxx? I can't really figure him out.

Monsta X
Hyungwon-INTP. I can't see him as anything else, and sometimes we're so alike it's scary.
Wonho-ENFP
Minhyuk-ENTP. I've seen people type him as ESTP before, but he's very calculating and thinks a lot about his words and actions.
Kihyun-ISFJ or ISTJ
Shownu-ISFP
Jooheon-ESFJ
Changkyun(I.M.)-INTJ or INTP

Exo
Suho-ISFJ
Lay-INFP?
Chanyeol-ENFJ. Chanyeol reminds me so incredibly much of my INFJ sister that it's kind of strange when he's on-screen, especially the way he's smarter than he acts.
Baekhyun-ESFP
Kyungsoo-ISTJ
Kai-INFJ?
Sehun-INFP
Xiumin-ISFJ? ISTJ? I think Xiumin is very good at cultivating the personality he shows to fans, he's pretty hard to get a grasp on.
Chen-ENTP

HeXe

MBTI Type
INFJ
my time has come! lol this is just my two cents, not that great at typing people yet

Monsta X
Hyungwon-INTP. I can't see him as anything else, and sometimes we're so alike it's scary.
Wonho-ENFP
Minhyuk-ENTP. I've seen people type him as ESTP before, but he's very calculating and thinks a lot about his words and actions.
Kihyun-ISFJ or ISTJ
Shownu-ISFP
Jooheon-ESFJ
Changkyun(I.M.)-INTJ or INTP

I probably should add some more cents since my typing of Monsta X is so in tune with yours. I tried to give some reasoning backing up my amateurish assumptions))) and tried to make it short because I’ve already posted on other website my very long discussion (mostly with myself) why I think this or that on other and I definitely have to cut parts where I constantly question my thoughts for the sake of readers’ nerves)))

So let’s begin from the easiest to the hardest in my opinion:

1) Shownu – agree that he is ISFP:
doesn't like to show off among others that much, calm to the point that you can't see variety of socially expected reactions on his face that is why fairly called a "robot" - looks like Fi to me - but clearly gives warm vibes and members always praise his attentiveness to their needs, a really strong Supporter which perhaps compensates his if I can say a lack of an "inborn leader drive", looks like someone totally conflict-free and though I heard that equaling Se and good physical fitness is oversimplification, but he clearly in tune with his body and enjoys it);

2) Minhyuk - ENTP or ENFP:
Very quick-witted, practically reacts to everything even if was not expected from him with a bit raw and blunt remarks as if he feels urge to pour his thoughts out that is perhaps Ne speaking, my guess he is on Fe side because he is good at reading others reactions but sometimes it feels like he is balancing over the line with teasing, if he is ENTP it can be understandable since Fe is 3rd in stack;

3) Wonho – I think INFP really suits him:
Tremendously emotional, laughs and cries a lot, not very confident about himself, questions his abilities, in interviews members quite frequently give him credit and it looks to me they understand that he need reassurance, wonder if his love for exercising is derived from wish to boost confidence or ease his mind overflown with emotions (Fi). Really interested in expressing himself through arts - lyrics writing, sound arranging, singing, dancing - has vast abilities but seems like don't want place emphasis on one interest (Ne), wants to try a lot of different things;

4) Hyungwon - INTP or INFP, but I prefer INTP:
He seems to me so different compared to Wonho in one crucial aspect - Hyungwon behavior is much less emotional, he always has this dreamy/space-out expression as if he retreated to his inner world but suddenly he appears and throws some witty remarks that make boys choke with laughter, it was surprising that he is really entertaining because I didn't see it coming, his thoughts are deep and he is serious about them (Ti), he as well a kind of observer, chill, contained, goes with the flow, his emotionality shines through when he is irritated or tired (when the harmony of his existence is disturbed:laugh:), so he cannot cope with his emotions in minor things and becomes more sarcastic - may be a sign of underdeveloped Fe;

5) I.M. – prefer INTJ for him:
At first he stroke me with resemblance to INFJ which was tricky, somehow he seems a bit shy but actually I think he is really confident about himself (which looks like Fi to me because, Fe in my opinion is much less stable, it is hard to be confident when you rely on outer side, which constantly changes and is unpredictable compared to inward focus), clearly independent and is pleased with making smart remarks, likes to show off sometimes, so I think he is on a Te-Fi side and clearly likes dark stuff like showed in his mixtape, this attempt to explore dark side is so Ni-ish to me;

6) Jooheon – I was contemplating between ESFJ and ENTP but ended up thinking he is ENFP))):
such an interesting character, his charismatic rapper side is like an alter ego since he doesn't even tries to hide how much he is soft and bright outside the stage - a contradiction in a way but he looks confident about these sides of his character for his young age (looks like it’s a pattern for me to think that Fi is more grounded and confident), on a fancon VCR boys told that they love to tease Jooheon because he ALWAYS reacts freshly and it keeps them entertained, and here is a question if he has strong Fe (as ESFJ) why he cannot predict their intentions. He should be able to read their behavior better (or just plainly learn it since they know each other for a long time) but he fails. Plus he actually really detailed about explaining meaning he conveyed in his lyrics, frequently states “that’s what I’ve written” or “we wanted to express”, once explained that if he sees smth for example a lion he stores this image in his head and seeks to express it though comparison in lyrics – looks like working of Ne-Te.

7) Kihyun – he is my headache, cannot even understand why it was so hard for me to grasp his character, I thought everything from ENFJ to ESFJ to ISFJ, and decided to stop on him being ENFJ, here is why:
First thing I notice is his ability to express his emotions, not only through singing which is apparent, but he stated that he finds his emotions in photography, he writes a journal which people usually do to express themselves, every member says he is vocal (too much and harsh sometimes) with his opinions and on top of that he is physically proactive, he literally cannot stay still, loves body contact with animals, he stated that certainly prefers dogs over cats and well dogs are very demanding in terms of physical contact, was super eager to try water sports which give some pretty awesome physical sensations (last ones can be arguments for Se, as well as his known love for cooking which super obvious proof of Se, keep this in mind). So I think Feeling is certainly higher in stack compared to Thinking and overall must be very strong. On top of that I think he is Fe-user, to add to his above described need to express himself outwardly let’s remember his “mommy” nickname. In K-Pop they always name FJ-users mommies of the groups exactly because of Fe, which is geared towards meeting demands of others, maintaining outward harmony. Other members proof this by saying that Kihyun cares for them, cleans, prepares food, does things without asking or even more than was asked, he himself said that he is like a policeman who keeps members within bounds and criticizes for reason to achieve better results.
And though many typings name him introvert I feel like he is extravert, he admitted that he gains energy from people, I didn’t see him ever saying that he gets overwhelmed or tired from members or that he needs to be alone (when all of them were given alone time he was genuinely confused what to do without members, lol). So since I assume F is high in stack and that he is extravert, it must be Fe as 1st function (because 2nd function of extraverts is always introverted). With Fe as 1st function we have only two options: ESFJ or ENFJ. To broad our choices let’s imagine for a second that Fe is 2nd and he is introvert that means that other options would be INFJ or ISFJ, but as I assumed above he has sings of Se-user, to add some info on this he stated that he is good at noticing little details, sometimes reacts faster than Minhyuk so clearly attuned to external surrounding of present moment, gets stressed when there is a mess in the room. Of course Si is much harder to identify as it is internal but I cannot see any substantial proofs of Si in him, even in interviews he doesn’t say things like “compared to last year now we are etc. etc. etc.”. Believing that apart from Fe he certainly has Se means ISFJ and ESFJ should be excluded as containing Si and so we once again have only two options INFJ or ENFJ.
As much as the possibility of him being INFJ would be funny for me (I had trouble defining my type and has problem describing his…what a coincidence, lol) I somehow just don’t feel that he is INFJ, partly I base it on my assumptions that he is too social even for a social introvert and partly because I don’t sense any detachment from real-time mode while dominant Ni constantly questions my presence in here and now (though of course it’s hard to judge preferences esp. of internal functions not knowing smb in person). So I vote for ENFJ:whew:
And here I have an interesting comparison I suddenly thought about which as well supports my preference of ENFJ for Kihyun.
I mentioned that I had trouble defining that I’m INFJ, for some time I thought I was INTJ because I struggled with Ni-Ti loop and sometimes fall back but at least I understand what’s happening. And this made me think what kinds of loops other types have. It can actually crash all kpop typings because staying in this industry with all pressure, obsessive fans, social prejudice, debts and so on is extremely unhealthy and possibility that every other idol struggles with his/her type’s loop is incredibly high, not to mention that escape from loop without changing its causes is … not sure even if it’s completely possible, at least not forever.
So here I’m sure usual INFJs’ Ni-Ti loop is not Kihyun’s case, if he became emotionally detached it would be super apparent in his work. As an INFJ in Ni-Ti loop I behaved resembling to INTJ (of course not healthy INTJ), my Ti suppressed Fe in desire to move closer in stack to Ni and Fe pulled out from this chain stopped functioning as if beeing in vacuum and since Ti moved to the 2nd place it has to substitute extraverted function which it obviously failed to do and it was ugly. What could possibly become if ENFJ is in Fe-Se loop: Se seeks to come closer to Fe and thus switches off Ni source of information, Fe overwhelmed with Sensing surely becomes irritated (Se is INFJ's last function when it comes to play I feel like I can't control anything and it is extremely stressful not only for me because I nag and nag a lot). Though I think Kihyun is rather healthy ENFJ I looked into Fe-Se loop and such behaviors don't sound impossible: becomes emotionally combative, hard to reason with, over-valuing of external validation, manipulative, controlling, moralistic and overly judgmental, living in a day-to-day mode.

…I did want to make this as shorter as possible, but seems like I’m hopeless)) so sorry…:doh:

skimpit

I don't have much time now, but what about SHINee? Yes, let's include Jonghyun, too.

Typically, their types go as follows:

Onew: INFP
Jonghyun: ESFP
Minho: ISTP
Key: ESTP
Taemin: ISFP

Or some variation thereof. I'd like to see what other people think of this. A lot of what people think about these guys seems to be based of the barest of the bare justifications.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
G-Idle

This one is interesting to me because most of the members actually typed themselves in MBTI. I suck at MBTI but here's what I thought.

Soyeon - She typed as INTP. She's one of the more introverted members but I think ENTP because she's probably not inferior Fe.
Yuqi - She typed as ENFJ, I'm thinking she's ENFP.
Minnie - She typed as ENFJ. I think she's more likely this type than Yuqi, I agree with ENFJ for her and maybe ESFJ, but I think she uses Se.
Soojin - I was thinking ISTP originally, but I think I just thought T because she's colder than the rest of the group. She typed as ISFP and I can TOTALLY see that. The hidden Fi kind.
Miyeon - I paid the least attention to her, honestly. She typed as ENFP apparently, but I think she's actually an xSFJ. ESFJ then.
Shuhua - Apparently she didn't reveal her type. But she screams ENFP to me.

I'll do their enneagrams soon.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BTS

Jungkook - Seems really ISTP to me, actually.
V - ENFP
Jimin - ENFJ
Jin - ISFJ. ISFP as a possibility, but he seems to value Fe.
J-Hope - ESFJ
Suga - INTJ. That Tert Fi is real.
RM - Everyone else seemed pretty obvious, but not him for some reason. He seems to be on the cusp of intuition and sensing. So ISTP with strong Ni would work quite well for him, versus something like INxx which has inferior Si or Se. He is indeed very aware of his surroundings.

wildmoon

MBTI Type
NTP
Enneagram
BTS have done the MBTI test and they also rated their results, it was really interesting!

Jin's result was INTP and he rated it 4.5 out of 5. This one came as the biggest surprise to the fandom, but I think it's accurate. He probably has unusually high Fe for an INTP, which would be why he seems so F-ish. (I'm a fellow INTP with relatively high Fe for my type, and I used to get INFP in the test results. It was super confusing until I figured out what was going on there.)

Suga's result was INFP and he rated it 1 out of 5, lol. I'm gonna go with popular opinion and say that INTJ sounds more accurate.

J-Hope's result was ESFJ and he rated it 4 out 5. So yeah, no surprises there.

Rap Monster tested as INFP and he rated it 4 out of 5. I think it sounds legit. In the early days he seemed to be trying to force an xSTP image. But nowadays he acts more natural and he talks about what goes through his mind a lot. Most of the stuff he thinks about is very very very INFP.

Jimin tested as ENFJ and he rated it 4 out of 5. Another accurate one.

V tested as ENFP and he rated it 5 out of 5, hahaha.

Jungkook tested as INFP and he rated it 3 out of 5. I think he's probably an ISxP. I was thinking ISFP, but ISTP could work too.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do not know much about SNSD, but I am positive that Tiffany Young was mistyped. She gives off HUGE Fe-dom vibes, from the little that I've seen from her. I think that she is ESFJ or ENFJ, even though she tested as an ENTJ on 16personalities.com.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Copying and pasting this form one of my blogs.

Twice

Jihyo: ESTJ 6w7 136 so/sp
Her ISFP test result seemed weird.

Nayeon: ESFP 3w2 368 so/sx

Jeongyeon: ISFJ or INTP 6w5 469 sp/so
She's actually my bias, but I'm not sure if she's Fe-auxiliary or Ne-auxiliary. Seems pretty good with both Si and Ti. Maybe she's the hardest because I'm actually putting the most effort in her, lol.

Tzuyu: ISTP 9w8 369 sp/sx

Sana: ENFP 2w3 279 sx/so
The only one who radiates sx in the group IMO.

Momo: ISFP 6w7 369 sp/so

Mina: INFJ 9w1 269 sp/so

Dahyun: ENTP 7w6 379 so/sx
Her ISFJ test result seemed weird.

Chaeyoung: INFP 4w3 479 sp/sx
I'm reluctant to type any k-pop artist as a 4, but she's close enough from what I can tell, though definitely not a w5. Gentle spirit fits well for her.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't have much time now, but what about SHINee? Yes, let's include Jonghyun, too.

Typically, their types go as follows:

Onew: INFP
Jonghyun: ESFP
Minho: ISTP
Key: ESTP
Taemin: ISFP

Or some variation thereof. I'd like to see what other people think of this. A lot of what people think about these guys seems to be based of the barest of the bare justifications.

I've been a Taemin fan, but I just got into SHINee itself, so I haven't been able to type most of the members yet, will get back to this.

Taemin is ISFP, I agree. He thinks he's INFP since he got that on the test, but I think he's obviously in the Se/Ni axis and that's evident in his quotes. He's pretty concrete in his speech, immersed in his five senses, etc. I'd explain this in more detail if someone wanted me to but I think that's just overkill at this point.

For tritype, which matters more to me, I think he's 9w8 3w4 7w6 sx/so. I'm not sure why he gets typed as a 3 core instead of a 9 core, he has a lot of the "positive" 9 behaviours as well as the merging (which does go with his sx). Doesn't seem like 9 disintegration at all, though I can see 3 integration. I think this tritype fits him well, double attachment and double positive outlook. One idealistic, and I see him talking about dreams often.

skimpit

I've been a Taemin fan, but I just got into SHINee itself, so I haven't been able to type most of the members yet, will get back to this.

Taemin is ISFP, I agree. He thinks he's INFP since he got that on the test, but I think he's obviously in the Se/Ni axis and that's evident in his quotes. He's pretty concrete in his speech, immersed in his five senses, etc. I'd explain this in more detail if someone wanted me to but I think that's just overkill at this point.
Hey, that's fine.

Onew got ISFP on the test and Key got ENTJ on the test--just in case you didn't know.

I'd love a detailed explanation just because I like to read that kind of shit lmao

I'd enjoy comparing notes :wink:

skimpit

Some preliminary thoughts on SHINee's types:

• Onew: Often gets typed NF, any type of NF. I say INFP is a good match for him since he seems to have Se PoLR with "Onew Condition". I always remember that performance of... "Like a Fire", was it, where he rolled down the bleachers and landed on the stage floor because he couldn't balance. Definitely an intuitive thing, at least. I don't think an XNFJ would try that. He also has an incredibly goofy, yet also witty sense of humor that I associate with Ne. Not to say Ni/Se can't be witty or have a good sense of humor, but XNFPs tend to be more quick-on-the-draw with puns and actually expressing them, because they don't care how they look when they do. Assuming the SHINee members aren't constricted by their contract, I would think Onew had a chance to pick his concept for his solo MV, "Blue" and subsequent album. Even if he didn't have a large hand in picking, he still had a chance to write a couple songs and the video matches his personality quite well. Many of the songs have deep lyrical content, in my opinion. "I will always be gentle with you, so let me shine on you. I can be happy for you, even when you are sad." ("Shine On You") (A paraphrase from me, a very loose paraphrase of the message, not necessarily words.) Seems Fi to me. The actual words as written are hard to qualify, so intuitive it is.
  • Jonghyun: EXFP. He wrote some pretty colorful lyrics. A lot of them were sexually colorful, but some were deeply poetic in a different kind of way. "Skeleton Flower" comes to mind as one of those. But a lot of of reviews I've seen of his self-composed music label him as a simplistic writer, going for easy beats and simple rhythms. He was definitely a singer-songwriter, one of the first in the mainstream k-pop industry. Because a lot of his work hovers around similar themes, it makes me think inf Ni. He was also an energetic performer. But I think everyone agrees he has Fi as one of his top functions--he is famous for being quick to anger and having strong opinions of the "like, don't like" kind.
  • Key: When I say SHINee members get typed as literally anything, I mean it lmao. ESTJ, ESFJ, ESTP, ENTJ: all for our Key.
    I say Se/Ni as an axis is most likely, with ESTP being more likely than ENTJ. He's out to dominate, but not in the way an ENTJ is. He's said to have an eidetic memory, the best of the members and can easily memorize new dances given to him. If he was an ENTJ, Si PoLR would give him problems. But as an ESTP Si is still high enough that it doesn't cause issues.
  • Minho: For some reason, I'm really inclined to say ISTJ for him. I've seen sites listing him as ESFJ but that just seems off. If he were an ISTJ, he'd be the flip of Key, which'd make interactions interesting and would make their myriad arguments make sense. He's known as "Flaming Charisma" for a reason, and I think it's that Fi. But I stand to be corrected. As a sensing dominant, he'd be really good at mastering the physical world, such as their dances and he's known for sports prowess, so I see that. If he were an ISTP he'd be much less squishy and easily irritated, I think. ISTJs are fun to bug :happy2:
And we already know about Taemin, haha

If you ask me specific questions I'll be able to answer more, but for now this is what I got :newwink: [MENTION=40834]Jaune[/MENTION]

Last edited:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm reluctant to type any idol because of how much PR training they go through to maintain a very specific public image, but with what I know about the LOONA girls I could type a few of them from what they've shown to the world.

HeeJin - Tested as ENTJ, which I could see. Because she's the center and visual of the group, I feel like it's harder for me to get a read on her true personality because she is very composed. I remember one of the girls said that she and HyunJin came across as very intimidating upon first impression due to their beauty, so I could see her being a no-nonsense type of ENTJ when the cameras are off. However, ultimately I have no clue where to start with her MBTI or Enneagram.

HyunJin - Originally tested as ESTJ, but then re-tested as ESFP. I could see ESFP for her, because she seems pretty impulsive and likes to break the rules and push others' buttons in a playful way regardless of how much authority or prestige they hold. Honestly one of the most unhinged idols I've ever seen, and if that's part of her image then she is some kind of genius. I could see 7w6 or 7w8 for her.

HaSeul - Didn't take the test since she was inactive for the past two promotions. Seems ESFJ or ENFJ. A lot of people may want to type her as some sort of introverted feeler because of her anxiety diagnosis but that's obviously not type-exclusive. For Enneagram I could see 2w3 or 6w7, but I'm not sure which is best fitting.

ViVi - Typed as INFP, which I could see but I would say ISFJ is probably more likely for her given how nurturing and responsible she is with the rest of the group. For Enneagram I'd say 6w7 or 9w1, leaning towards the latter because she is more withdrawn.

Kim Lip - Tested as ESTJ. I would also personally peg her as ESTJ. She is leaderlike (even though HaSeul is the official leader of the group) and very no nonsense. I think she approaches her performances in a precise way that is very ESTJ. For Enneagram, I'd say maybe 1w9 or 1w2. I thought about 3w4 but she doesn't seem enterprising enough.

JinSoul - Tested as ISFJ I think? But I actually could see her as ISFP. Probably a 9w8. She is shy but sweet and relaxed. She's just constantly off in her own head somewhere.

Choerry - Tested as ENFP but is absolutely an ESFJ. Probably 2w3 so/sx. Her bubbliness and positive attitude is to diffuse tension and make others happy. And she is a clear 2w3 positive outlook type as well.

Yves - Tested as INFJ, which I could see for her. Not really sure where her Enneagram lies. She is very guarded but also polite (except to the members lol) so it's hard for me to get a good read on her.

Chuu - Originally tested as ENTP, but then later re-tested and self-identifies as ENFP. I could see either for her, but since she self-identifies as ENFP I will trust that more. She is bubbly like Choerry but more boundary-pushing like HyunJin. For MBTI I'd say she is likely 7w6.

Go Won - Tested as INFP, which I could see. Kind of like Yves, I don't have a strong read on her. The most prominent instance I considered when thinking about her type was when she was really annoyed during the day of a photoshoot and she said to HaSeul (who was putting the camera in her face) "there's so many people here, and you talk too much!" Sounds very INFP to me lol. With that type of fury, I could even see her as a type 4 haha. But ultimately I don't know where she she is on the MBTI or Enneagram truly.

Olivia Hye - Tested as ISTP, which I could see and is probably accurate. For type I'd say 9w8 works for her as well. She exudes a very tough, stoic image but is also chill and kind of flexible at the same time.