• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kpop (K-pop)

skimpit

Can't stand kpop
Your username reminds me of the Korean phrase for "I'm hungry" with a few sound changes. "배 고파". Shoot me, go ahead, but that's what I've been thinking these past few days.

Pikaqiu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hahah got into Kpop because of My sisters but now, I'm a moderate fan too :D

junathan

Didn't see a thread for this, considering kpop is generally aimed for a very young audience but maybe there are some others interested in typing their MBTI or enneagram :)

Typing BLACKPINK members,

Jisoo - ENFP
Jennie - ISTP
Rose - INFP
Lisa - ESFP

Any thoughts? Not an expert here btw haha.

Pikaqiu

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think Jennie is more towards a INTJ instead, as she does have the Ni-Te feel when she is performing and creating her solo.