• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous Living NFs

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
But I don't sense much "play" in Ellison's work. When I read his pieces, I have a very distinct feeling that he has considered EVERY word carefully, and it is perfectly aligned and balanced and controlled and in its proper place, and heaven forbid anyone touch it. It's almost as if the story came out of his head in finished form -- and really, considering the speed at which he can construct his stories, that's almost the way I think it happens. He writes very quickly, he KNOWS what he's going to say and how he's going to say it.

Which is why I'd go more "J" with him (it's less an exploratory process for him), than "P" (for whom the writing often is as much a surprise to them as to the reader, and it informs them as they go, leading to revision).
I'll have to agree-there does seem a great deal of the structure and direction. He does seem to go where he is going, and what point he's trying to make.:nerd:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What makes you think she is extroverted?

Well, in her interviews she doesn't really seem to be shy -- she doesn't catch me as the type who is that uncomfortable in the public eye or that self-conscious of being on TV.

Of course, she could just be good at making herself seem comfortable in the public eye, in which case, she'd more likely be an INFJ.

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
I always thought Richard Branson was an ENTP until I read the May 15th New Yorker profile on him. He's definitely an ENFP.

Carebear

will make your day
MBTI Type
INFP
Could Derren Brown be ENFP? I was thinking ENTP for a long time, but bought a book he's written, and he sounds very ENFP in it thus far.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Madonna ENFJ?

Unconventional thing with religion...

S

Sniffles

I speculate that Slavoj Zizek is an NFJ. I'm still debating whether E or I. I tend towards E because of his exaggerated poses when speaking.

[youtube="KjEtmZZvGZA"]Slavoj Žižek interview on NiteBeat[/youtube]

Now compare this with the manner and gestures of the late INFJ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn:
[youtube="oaRhFPfpm7o"]Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn[/youtube]
Most INFJs I've seen(including myself) tend to be more restrained when giving gestures while speaking; as you saw above.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP Stephen Colbert

I think he is a more definitive INFP than jonny depp

The Grey Badger

MBTI Type
INTP
Madonna ENFJ?

Unconventional thing with religion...

Naah. Madonna, ESTP. I remember thinking when she signed on to play Evita what a wonderful piece of typecasting that was and how easy it would be for her to get inside Evita's head. And Evita was pure Promoter all the way. I was watching her career with fascination at the time, being 13 and in serious need of role models of strong women.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I've read that Tom Green is an INFP. And he seems more like an ENFP because of his antics. I'm probably wrong, but I was wondering about him and where he is now.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I've read that Tom Green is an INFP. And he seems more like an ENFP because of his antics. I'm probably wrong, but I was wondering about him and where he is now.
The feeling I get about Green is that he's completely useless at relating to people and entertaining them in any traditional sense, so he decided to be annoying and abrasive. I would think an ENFP wouldn't take that route.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Johnny Depp - ENFJ
Tim Burton - ENFP
Oprah - ENFJ

Madonna - An ESTP not an ENFJ. Her & Angelina Jolie are both ESTP's. Same demeanor & rebellious attitude.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nah, I still think Madonna's an NF. I heard another interview with her recently on an old American Top 40 show where the whole thing was about how she's always doing that "actualizing my true self" crap.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think that comes with age & experience though. When people get older, they become more balanced so, that's what it seems to be. I never felt she was an NF...ever.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Johnny Depp - ENFJ
Tim Burton - ENFP
Oprah - ENFJ

Madonna - An ESTP not an ENFJ. Her & Angelina Jolie are both ESTP's. Same demeanor & rebellious attitude.

why do you think johnny depp is extroverted...i don't think i do.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp