• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous Living NFs

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
Johnny Depp is in NO WAY an extravert.
NOTHING. Not at ALL

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
The feeling I get about Green is that he's completely useless at relating to people and entertaining them in any traditional sense, so he decided to be annoying and abrasive. I would think an ENFP wouldn't take that route.

Well that might be true for the guys on Jackass you ahve to remember that Tom was the first person to do what he did. Also as far as entertaining people is concerned he was a pretty successful rapper in canada. He just seems very Ne to me, like that time he accepted his razzie in person and then had to be dragged off the stage because he was playing an endless harmonica improv solo? Plus his internet show, the way he uses weird terms like "we are broadcasting on the national internet" makes me think of the NF "whimsical" humour mentioned before.

teen rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Hah, I guess. I'm not so interested in living people.

Having been in the presence of INTPs and INFPs, I could see Depp as either. My INTP ex was a LOT like him. Like, a LOT a lot, and I see a lot of myself in there too.

He certainly has a developed feeling side. That may come from age, though.

RIGHT!!! He is INTP! I saw INTPs getting very nervous while speaking. Yeah he has weirdly well developed feeling side.
Or INFP with well developed thinking. His face seems like a canvas oozing versatility.