• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

milla jovovich

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ESFJ. I can feel the horrible psychic conflict if I imagine myself within ten feet of her.

milti girl

MBTI Type
INFP
Doesn't this belong in some other form? Popular culture, perhaps?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Moved from What's My Type?

milti girl

MBTI Type
INFP
So it was moved after all. *creeps back in after conflict-situation is over*

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
There's no way she's I, but in my mind there's no way she's ESFP either. Agree to disagree.

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
ESFJ. I can feel the horrible psychic conflict if I imagine myself within ten feet of her.

Seconded. Too uptight for ESFP.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKZvUjTaDA0"]23 y/o Milla[/YOUTUBE]

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
Seconded. Too uptight for ESFP.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKZvUjTaDA0"]23 y/o Milla[/YOUTUBE]

ESFJ, you must be kidding me. An ESFJ would never make such risky fashion statements. That is textbook xSFP behavior.

Other signs? Well, for one, she is an actress. She seems rebellious... bent on breaking the mold. Rebellion is not exactly on the forefront of an ESFJ's mind. You even can tell by the way she is sitting in her chair. She is jittery, can't stop moving, seems full of energy. Just like my SP students. She is SP she is SP she is SP a million times SHE IS SP.

Why the hell would she be an ESFJ? An ESFJ would have been very polite and cordial with Conan. Would not have said something like "cheese sandwiches are as far as it goes" even if completely wasted.

PS she is going for a faux uptight look in that clip.
PSS AvereX is right about the tertiary or inferior Ni. Listen to those bold, almost cringe-worthy opinions she asserts in the OP's clip.

EDIT: if you still firmly disagree, I will write an entire essay on this topic. Mutual agreement must be reached.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Old thread but I saw an interview of her the other day and holy crap if she's not an ESFP then I don't know who is.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Sunny Ghost

yeah. xSFP. there isn't anything "uptight" about her. her clothing is definitely a stylist choice. "faux uptight." i like that.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably the hottest piece ass ever.
Nah, not THE hottest.

karengillan.png

3217101479_592a7e317e_o.jpg