• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

milla jovovich

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know tons of EFPs who are intellectual and tomboyish. that has nothing to do with Ti/Fe or Fi/Te

ESFP: not intelectual at all, never.
ENFP: sometimes, except that Milla J is clearly an Se-dom, and Fi is nowhere.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In this interview, it's obvious that Milla J is an Se-dom: she's out of control, she completely immersed in the moment, she's action oriented and too much energetic to be taken seriously. At times she has a dispassionate face, but radiates with her feelings, and get angry at the end because of a Thierry Ardisson's question that she judged disrespectful about her father, so Ti and Fe.

To me, that would seem like an Fi + Te thing, where she's operating with her auxillary Fi comfortably, but then stresses and goes to her tertiary Te function. But I agree, she does seem like an ESTP.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
You know what? I've been watching more interviews, and I am now convinced that she is very much In Charge and definitely NOT Get things Going. That means she can't be ESFP. So, she's some sort of ETPx, but I think she may come off more as ESTJ than ESTP. Plus her little anger outburst seems like the inferior Fi of ESTJs.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ugh. I watched a few videos, since in this one she appears to be under some influence. In the other videos, she's so glossy and fake that I can't seem to give her a label.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP 6w7. Btw Ne-doms in general have a lot of potential to act impulsively.

Noir

ENFJ. I can smell the Fe. She's doing/trying to do that amp up thing that Fe users do to make everyone.... well i don't know exactly. I think I've seen ENTPs do this as well. Tertiary Se is evident when she gets angry. Ever seen an angry ENFJ? Sight to behold.