• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sarah Palin

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
Uhmm... what do you think about her?
I suspect her to be an ESTJ....

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uhmm... what do you think about her?
I suspect her to be an ESTJ....

lol, that's funny - I haven't really listened to her speak or what her politics are (aside from broad generalities) , but that was the type that ran across my mind when I skimmed the initial news articles and pictures.

Possibly because she looks and talks almost verbatim like a confirmed ESTJ lady here at work.

It would also be one thing McCain might find attractive about her as a running mate.

Obviously this is just a vague first impression, I haven't researched yet.

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
of the small handful of women i've seen in politics theyre all xxTJ types. i wonder if for the first few generations of women in high leadership positions only the "tough" extraverted thinking types were able to break through. perhaps paving the way for other types. i don't especially like the idea of "strong" types and "weak" types but at least in regards to politics i think there is still the idea that only the toughest or most hard nosed women can compete.

... or not, heh. any thoughts?

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
of the small handful of women i've seen in politics theyre all xxTJ types. i wonder if for the first few generations of women in high leadership positions only the "tough" extraverted thinking types were able to break through. perhaps paving the way for other types. i don't especially like the idea of "strong" types and "weak" types but at least in regards to politics i think there is still the idea that only the toughest or most hard nosed women can compete.

... or not, heh. any thoughts?

in politics we need decisive, reliable leaders. xxTJs make good models.

It would also be one thing McCain might find attractive about her as a running mate.
why? because he's an INTP?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
ENFj for sure

CelestialTravels

MBTI Type
INFP
Just an empirical observation, but Sarah Palin behaves very closely to my aunt, who is an ESTJ. She has a steady, cool under pressure demeanor, but will go to war if you question her abilities. Also a lot of energy, very action oriented, take charge kind of person.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I guessed ESFJ when I heard her speak the day she was introduced. There hasn't been anything I've heard since then that has changed my mind.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
other than incredibly annoying, i'd peg her as an ESFJ or an ESTJ, leaning toward F though.

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
I like her, and I would guess her to be ExTJ. Still undecided on S/N. If she's ESTJ it's a miracle because she appears to have a heart and a brain, and few ESTJs I've met possess those in tandem :tongue10:

SpareHead

MBTI Type
INTJ
From what I've seen ESTJ; though she is pretty even between the T and F.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think she is a cross between Peggy Hill and Montgomery Burns. Whatever type that is, that's her.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think she is a cross between Peggy Hill and Montgomery Burns. Whatever type that is, that's her.

293222179066mrburns3.jpg
?

Jasz

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i'd guess ESTJ. and i am not sure if she's cool under pressure, she was probably just overly prepared.

Eye-In-TiPi

MBTI Type
INTP

That's funny. She already reminded me of Peggy Hill a little, but not crossed with Burns. More like:

attachment.php
+
attachment.php
=
attachment.php

After all, she is kinda hot despite reminding me a little of Peggy Hill.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I think her type is [edited]

Last edited by a moderator: