• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sarah Palin

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think it's quite clear that Palin is an ESTP, "The Promoter", just like John McCain. McCain is very narcissistic like many polititians. So, it stands to reason that he'd select his same type on an impulse, which is the way xSTP types usually make decisions. A lot of people in here are claiming that Palin is an ESTJ, but I can't see that at all. Hillary Clinton is obviously an ESTJ personality (known for a fact), and Palin has no similarities to her at all. xSTJ's are very "service" motivated and they have a strong desire to be "accepted" by the group. Palin exhibits none of these qualities that I can see. Palin's "beauty queen" past is also a tipoff. ESTP's love being "on stage", and being the center of attention. However this type is prone to become very arrogant and even sociopathic when given real power, because they almost completely lack any empathy and feeling for humanity generally (F), and they're very deficient of intuition (N) to provide personal depth and a historical perspective on events and times. They're essentially there for "the show", and also to have everything entirely the way they think things should be. They are very, very poor characters for providing genuine leadership in a true democracy (i.e. George W. Bush, also an ESTP).

I agree with all of that except for the part about Palin being an ESTP.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
lol i agree only with the ESTP part...everything else is a vague generality (though not wrong).

also Hilary = INTJ imo (where did you see she was an ESTJ, ive always heard INTJ)

lol bush is an ISFP, this isn't my reason but i see a lot of ISFPs that are either phenominal speakers or absolutely horrible speakers...

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
From watching the campaign, I think its fairly clear that Palin is an ESTP.
She doesn't have that serious attitude which defines most Guardians- in fact, I would say it seems she doesn't take much seriously at all.

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
ESTJ. She's essential in the 2006 gubernatorial debates. Factual, directive, clarifying the objective circumstances of answers before responding.

hahaha 'factual'.

in Republican dreams. sheesh.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
From watching the campaign, I think its fairly clear that Palin is an ESTP.
She doesn't have that serious attitude which defines most Guardians- in fact, I would say it seems she doesn't take much seriously at all.
exactly, she is definitely an artisan. look at what "intelligence" she possesses. its pure tactics.